Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on September 12, 2012
My problem with this map (in error, I ordered two or I would notknow this) is that the inside is different. One has an enlargement of the west end of london and the other has an enlargement of a more central (and useful) area. There was no way to tell what was inside the map when I ordered them. Price, even with shipping is very reasonable.
on June 4, 2014
This little map is SO great - easy to carry in purse or pocket, then unfolds to show tube stops and most attractions. Just a great little map, I will get one for any city I travel to if available!!
on May 25, 2009
I bought this itme for a friend who will be traveling to London soon and she is thrilled with it.
on November 30, 2015
Item as described. Love these pop-up maps. :)