To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Good guide book. Very thorough.
Used it while traveling. Lonely Planet puts out some great guide books.
That's all I have to say.
Please keep in mind these books are not bibles but only reference guides.
LP is great for insight about culture and customs. Read more
I bought this book second hand and it was in mint condition. Quite interesting to read, no way to tell if the information is accurate or not, since I haven't gone to Croatia yet.Published on June 7, 2012 by Diver
I like the Lonely Planet city guides. I find them to be very useful and true as far as guides go. I have taken these travel guides with me on my trips to various cities. Read morePublished on March 9, 2008 by Nini
Solid vacation advice and the book really helped us narrow down what it is we want to see in Croatia. Read morePublished on December 23, 2007 by Jill Ann Weissbeck
My wife and I used this book recently on a trip through Croatia and found it a very good mix of broad and deep, offering plenty of the details we needed for our stay in Split and... Read morePublished on July 26, 2007 by Patrick McGuire
This book is a must have for anyone traveling to Coratia. It is so informative and I love it!!!!!!Published on March 8, 2007 by Karin Beutel
I just read through Lonely Planet Croatia and found that it treats Croatia mostly as if it has no connection to the outside world. Read morePublished on August 2, 2002 by Galina Schneider
Published by the premier travel guide publisher Lonely Planet, Croatia is a thorough, enjoyable, and superbly presented 320-page portable pocket guide to the richness and diversity... Read morePublished on June 6, 2002 by Midwest Book Review