What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Some questionable pages for conservative eyes, but still a great collection and better than most.
Used this as "hostess gift", hospital patients, missionary friends.
This is a fun item to leave lying around your house. Just a few of these wild signs puts a smile on your face!Published 6 months ago by Barbara A. Knorr
It had some funny stuff in it. I read it in about 1/2 hour. Could prob find most of the signs on the internet.Published 7 months ago by tinkerbell
Good book that makes you appreciate the human race. I enjoyed every sign. Laughed a lot. Thank you so much.Published 7 months ago by nmd7128
Wonderful book. Harmless humor. It reminds me of signs in China many of which could have been put in this book. Also on movie titles in which the translation does not work. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Persop
This is very repetitious - I've seen it all before. There's nothing here that hasn't been online or on television.Published 14 months ago by Terrie S. Bailey
Read and looked through the book in an hour! Great fun and lots of laughs!
If you need something to brighten your day, I highly recommend buying this book! Read more