Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on July 4, 2012
If you are looking for something that will make "hair" grow fast and stronger this is it. I am a skeptic and I do believe in doing research reading reviews before I order any product and also sharring with others the pros and cons. I have baby fine hair that breaks easily and making things worse my hair started receding around the crown of my forehead and thinning everywhere a few years ago related to my medication and just aging. I started taking Intense Hair Growth and just 3 weeks later my hair started growing like crazy. Now my roots are thicker, stronger and those thinning spots have disappeared with new hair growth. Three months later I am truly pleased at how well this product works I am going to reorder some more.
11 comment120 of 138 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 16, 2012
Hey, I have been using Intense Hair Growth not even a month and I have had 1 inch of growth, and I'm not even finished with the first bottle and got 2 more to go, but normally you only get 1/2 of an inch a month. So I had my husband to wash my hair and blow dry it and he noticed that I had allot of new growth, and I asked him "how much new growth is it"? And he told me "1 inch". So of course I'm astounded!!! And I also notice the hair on my legs is growing like crazy as well, that's how I know that it's growing my hair. I hope that this has inspired someone out there. But make sure you eat right and exercise!! Thanks Intense!
22 comments103 of 118 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 3, 2014
I keep ordering and will continue to order this product! It has done amazing things for my hair, it's longer, thicker and fuller. I picked up a scalp fungus from a hairdresser I went to and it left me with a tennis ball sized patch. I started using this after nothing else would work and now my patch is almost completely covered with thick full shiny hair.
0Comment32 of 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 9, 2014
Best hair vitamins I have ever used. I have been taking them for probably 5 - 6 months now and will continue taking them. It really helped my hair loss and breakage.
0Comment35 of 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 6, 2012
If you take these please make sure you are not taking a bunch of other vitamins along with this. If you start taking these and quit abruptly,you will reverse the progress and may go into a manic shedding stage. Read about niacin before taking. I had a adverse reaction and have lost 50% of my hair and it is still shedding like crazy. If you want your hair to grow fast,take biotin!
22 comments112 of 141 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 16, 2014
I have used this product before with successful results. An internet search found that your prices are the most economical. I had hair loss because of medications and this is a product I am continuing to use.
0Comment26 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 28, 2013
Love these vitamins. They will make your hair grow faster and thicker. Its a good deal to get them in a pack.
0Comment25 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 23, 2015
I am extremely pleased with these hair pills. My hair has grown since I started taking these pills and people have noticed. I cant go anywhere now without getting hair compliments. Although my hair is not down to my buttocks area, it has still grown enormously and I can say that I officially have long enough hair. Give it a couple months for these things to start kicking in, and once they do, you'll see a difference. WORTH the money and results.
on January 5, 2015
I'm halfway through my second bottle and I can definitely tell it's helping. Before I began using these I colored my hair and I now have over an inch of regrowth. My hair grows very slow and even biotin hardly helps. I'm super glad I tried this out. Can't wait to finish all the pills.
review image
0Comment27 of 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 4, 2014
I have notices significant growth in my hair.