5.0 out of 5 stars a fun show
Published 15 months ago by A Psychic Touch

1.0 out of 5 stars ANNOYING
I'm sorry to say this but she is so annoying. I bought this for the wife but will not watch this show.seen it a few time's never again
Published 2 months ago by GUYLIATH

5.0 out of 5 stars a fun show, June 1, 2013
One day my hubby came to me and said, "You have to see this lady on tv...she's just like you." I thought he was nuts and then I saw The Long Island Medium. Another person who says to her hairdresser, her dentist, her doctor, a person in line at the supermarket.."Excuse me, but I'm a psychic medium which means I can see and hear those who have crossed-over and your "grandmother or"...Be careful, Theresa, I once went up to a guy and it turned out he'd killed the girlfriend who was stepping forward...(really)

Anyway, I love watching this show, it makes me feel a bit more normal...Thanks, Theresa!

5.0 out of 5 stars SHE'S THE REAL DEAL!!! WE NEED ALL SEASONS ON DVD NOW!, September 2, 2013
Once you start watching Theresa's show you realize how sweet and funny her family is and how real and true to her calling she is.
This will make you cry and laugh......how much better could it get?

5.0 out of 5 stars Good series, April 8, 2013
I don't have any television from april to september every year because of the trees in my area, so tv series on dvd save my life. This was a good one.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this show!, November 11, 2013
Theresa Caputo is a medium that talks to peoples dead relatives for a living. She helps people let go of their grief over their relatives passings. The real charm of the show is the Caputo family, Theresa is the hysterically funny Mom, Larry is the gruff loveable Dad, Larry is the insightful, athletic son and Victoria is the sweet yet serious daughter. It is clear they have a lot of fun together and love each other very much!

Even if you don't believe in mediums there are so many lessons in this show. I've lost people and its really helped me. Its hard to let go of intense emotions but it feels like that is our life lesson. You'll watch episodes and it'll feel like you're working through your own emotions like a therapy session! Thanks Theresa! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, October 13, 2012
This review is from: Long Island Medium Season 1 (Amazon Instant Video)
Really enjoyed this purchase! I was able to watch most all of the episodes back to back while I was sick. I got to have my own little marathon :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Video, April 7, 2013
If your into psychic or mediumship you'll like this video, its fun and entertaining not too woe woe like the others.

5.0 out of 5 stars You have to watch!, November 10, 2013
I love Theresa Caputo & highly recommend her show! She is the real deal and I love her personality. She is very talented & has a real gift!

5.0 out of 5 stars Long Island Medium, July 28, 2013
This review is from: Long Island Medium Season 1 (Amazon Instant Video)
Love watching her show. She's got to be the real deal. Not sure how she could know the things she does if she wasn't

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, July 22, 2013
This review is from: Long Island Medium Season 1 (Amazon Instant Video)
She is so inspiring and awesome, her everyday life is so emotional and interesting it makes me want to watch it everyday

5.0 out of 5 stars The Real Deal..., June 21, 2013
This review is from: Long Island Medium Season 1 (Amazon Instant Video)
My granddaughter suggested we watch LONG ISLAND MEDIUM together the other day. I'd seen Theresa on Dr. Oz and thought she was wonderful. I ordered the first season and we watched a few episodes together. Now I cannot wait for the next episode daily. Last night, my daughter (who just lost her husband two weeks ago today, to a sudden, unexpected death, and even after the autopsy, still not sure what happened), niece, and granddaughters were here, and I told them a little about Theresa and the show. Then we all watched it together. They all said the same thing, they loved the show and they loved her. I stayed up to watch another episode, even though I was very tired. I just ordered season 2, and look forward to experiencing Theresa's fun, loving, and authentic spirit again and again. Thank you Theresa for being everything you are, and what a beautiful family you have.

Rate and Discover Movies