5.0 out of 5 stars Fun
This show is Great . Theresa has the best personality. Just wish everone could have a reading from her .
Published 12 months ago by tigger

3.0 out of 5 stars Watched it immediately
I try not to miss any episodes of Long Island Medium, I really enjoy the show. I especially wanted to see this episode because the preview showed one of Theresa's clients going a little nuts. I scoured the internet looking for this episode when I learned it didn't tape on my DVR. I paid $2.99 to watch it, although I swear there was a screen where the price was $1.99...
Published 9 months ago by samantha j.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, October 14, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Heal your grief!, December 27, 2013
This review is from: Long Island Medium Season 5 (Amazon Instant Video)
Theresa Caputo has changed my life! She has helped my husband and I so much since our 5 year old daughter's passing, She is such a gift!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS SHOW, November 3, 2013
This review is from: Long Island Medium Season 5 (Amazon Instant Video)
Theresa' has a personality that I can't get enough of. Her gift is interesting and keeps you wanting to see more. But her personality makes this show comedic and real. LOVE THIS SHOW!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Show, October 30, 2013
This review is from: Long Island Medium Season 5 (Amazon Instant Video)
Great show, very entertaining The Caputo family remind me of my neighbors and the neighborhood I grew up in Queens, New York. Minus the gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yeah... Season 5!, October 11, 2013
I'm so excited that Season 5 is now available.. I've been looking forward to it for months! This Season has a fun new twist with Teresa hitting the road and surprising people with readings who cannot travel to her. It seemed like there were more readings in this episode than in past seasons. I don't know how they got them all in one show but they didn't seemed rushed at all. And once again Teresa confirmed to me that she is the real deal. I'm looking forward to the next show. Thanks Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Long Island Medium is GREAT!!, July 7, 2014
Love This show!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, June 22, 2014
This review is from: Long Island Medium Season 5 (Amazon Instant Video)
Teresa is so genuine. Love that she owns her gifts. Can't wait for more episodes.
This is my FAVORITE New Program. Love It!

5.0 out of 5 stars She just gets better and better, April 23, 2014
This review is from: Long Island Medium Season 5 (Amazon Instant Video)
The show just gets better and better. Contacting people's loved ones from the other side should always be for the purpose of healing and being able to move forward in life and that is what she does. She has a gift and that is obvious--how could anyone fake that? This show makes me feel hope and peace and feels very healing to me. God bless her!

5.0 out of 5 stars Grateful, March 2, 2014
I lost my son to suicide last year. Shortly after I was introduced to your programs. I watch faithfully as it gives me great comfort to know our departed loved ones are with us. Your readings give me hope and allow me to let down my defenses and sometimes I sob like a baby. Usually I have to be strong for my other children and my husband, but your programs give me the comfort I need. Thank you so much. I am looking forward to your new season starting on March 9th. Thank you for sharing your gift with all of us. Sue

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!, February 11, 2014
This review is from: Long Island Medium Season 5 (Amazon Instant Video)
Theresa is the real deal and has changed many lives. i deeply appreciate how much peace she brings to others as i didn't realize how much guilt so many people carry regarding the death of their loved ones. she is also such a character, a great lady, so funny and kind and i just enjoy spending my time watching her sho.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›