Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Benchmark Bouquets Roses and Oriental Lilies, With Vase
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Periphery Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Style Name: With Vase|Change

on February 9, 2014
The flowers were fine; however, Amazon has yet to appreciate that floral delivery has different requirements from that of general merchandise: unlike such items, where earlier than expected delivery is considered a bonus, most flowers are ordered for special occasions, where too early is nearly as bad as too late. That is why all of the leading floral delivery websites integrate a delivery calendaring system within their shopping carts; this allows one to select the ideal delivery date (either the precise date or range of dates) to avoid such mishaps. In this instance, absent such a calendaring system, I relied upon Amazon's estimates of 1-2 additional days before shipment, plus 2-day Prime delivery, and ordered flowers eight days prior to Valentine's Day, expecting delivery to be made during the week leading up to Valentine's Day. Instead, they arrived on Friday. less than 24 hours after the placement of the order. While I would normally applaud Amazon's ability to transport goods so quickly on their own dime (as I did not pay for overnight delivery), this lead to a negative outcome, as the flowers were delivered so far ahead of the holiday that it no longer feels like a holiday gift.
on December 24, 2014
The lilies smelled absolutely wonderful but the entire effect was lost on the dead roses. The lilies are awarded 5 stars and the roses 1 star. The flowers arrived in a well arranged box with 1 of the roses removed from the stem. The remaining roses were very poor quality. I would not recommend this purchase.
review image review image
on February 15, 2014
Sure wish I could get a do over on this one! Showed up very promptly - but the lily buds never even opened up, and the roses began dying within 36 hours. But hey, the box was nice!
on February 6, 2015
Delivered earlier than expected, but the lilies were brown on the ends.
review image review image review image
on February 7, 2014
I ordered these roses based on the positive reviews. I purposefully changed the shipping method to reflect the longer delivery period. Wanted them for my mom for Valentine's Day. Really? A whole week early? They even said it would take an extra one to two days processing time!!! Now by next week, her flowers will be all but wilted. So sad. Won't make this mistake again for a holiday.
on July 7, 2015
Now remember this is my experience and yours will very since no flower is the same and I also ordered them in July. Cold weather will normally kill the flowers since the mail trucks aren't normally heated. But these flowers were so freaken beautiful. One hell of a way to let my Wife know I love her and I'm thinking about her half way around the world. =)
review image
on April 23, 2014
I got these flowers as a birthday gift from my husband. I've had flowers from local places (delivered & picked up same day) and none come close to the quality of the roses and lily's. Arrived in the morning, the box wasn't damp on the outside or heavy. Flowers were held by a zip tie with the vase secure below. There was instructions that included not 1 but 2 full packs of plant food! The roses were somewhat bloomed, the lily's were still closed. By the 2nd day the room was filled with the sweet scent of both flowers! The key is to keep up with changing the water/plant food and cutting the stems 1 inch each week. Today was the 2 weeks and a day mark. I had to throw out the roses and kept about half of the lily's since they are still going strong! Can't beat the price for the quality you get, these flowers are awesome!
on April 9, 2014
After having several bad experiences with ordering flowers online, I was a little reluctant to try ordering them through Amazon. They were for my mom's birthday and she called and said that it was the best and most beautiful bouquet she has ever received! Thank you so much for making both my mom and I happy!
on July 5, 2014
Ok all I can say is Amazing!!!!!!!!
I got these for my wife on our Anniversary. They were absolutely beautiful and lasted for so long. The packaging was absolutely perfect arrived in very good shape. She thought I spent a lot more just based on how well they were packaged not to mention how beautiful they were.
on December 16, 2015
Ordered one for my mother, accidentally shipped one order to myself. In both instances, the roses were in full bloom and the lillies were still green. I expect the roses to die before the lillies even bloom. A flawed product.
review image