4.0 out of 5 stars Quality, January 14, 2009
I bought this tote to use as a schoolbag, and it works great. There's a small pocket on the inside which is perfect for keys and pencils. My books fit perfectly, and the bag never gets too heavy. I've also used this bag as a pool tote since it's also the perfect size.

One complaint is that it's kind of difficult to clean. I accidentally dripped some of my chicken pesto sandwich on it, and unfortunately it left a small stain. I tried washing it with a little bit of soap and water, but it didn't help very much.

Aside from that, this is such a handy bag! It also folds up...though I never find a need to. I'm considering buying this bag in a smaller size to use as a purse!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love this bag, February 5, 2009
I'm not sure what makes this bag any different than any other tote--but it just is. I was a little hesitant about spending over a hundred dollars on a non-leather bag, but I'm so glad I did. It's light, spacious, the straps don't dig into your shoulders, nor do they slip off, even when worn with heavy coats. It's durable--I've brought mine to the beach and used it as a work-out bag--but also sophisticated enough to go from work tote to night bag if necessary. I'm ready for a second color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Longchamp Travel Bag, May 21, 2009
I love this product. It's great to pack an extra bag in my suitcase that folds up for easy travel, but holds so much for the flight home as an extra carry-on. It's so perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars as expected...love it, January 15, 2012
love the bag.

arrived on time, packaged well, folded neatly and properly inside. all the tags , care instructions are tucked in the pocket.

very easy to clean ...i have 2 boys so i carry a lot of stuff all the time and no hassle/problems at all. though it tends to slip down my shoulder at times...

i have no complaints..would buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars MAGNIFIQUE, March 3, 2010
ITS JUST PERFECT, I LOVE IT! I CAN USE IT LOT OF TIMES,
MOVIES, SHOPPING, DINNER...ETC=)

5.0 out of 5 stars Met expectations, May 17, 2009
The bag arrived on time and in perfect condition. I also took advantage of a free set of pearls coupon from the seller. Wonderful experience!

Longchamp Le Pliage Large Tote - Graphite