5.0 out of 5 stars Works
I was skeptical. But let me tell you. Within the first week my hair never felt healthier and it has grown 3 inches in 2 months!
Published 20 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars DID NOT WORK
I did not like this product because I didnt notice any difference in the condition of my hair it left my hair feeling worse.
Published 12 months ago by VALERIE

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, May 16, 2013
This review is from: Want Longer Hair? Want Stronger Hair? Grow Hair Fast! Buy Long 'N Strong® Treatment Lotion - Longer, Thicker Hair! - Split End Repair - Split end treatment! (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars My Hair has grown like a Weed!!!, February 12, 2012
For so many years i have struggled to make my hair healthy and long, and now i found this product, and my hair is way past my back, when it was once to my shoulders. I highly recomend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best hair product!, November 3, 2013
I have the product for a few weeks and already see a difference in my hair. My split ends are getting better and my hair even seems longer already. Great product! Will definitely order again!

1.0 out of 5 stars DID NOT WORK, January 29, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, October 5, 2013
I found that when I used this product it left my hair slightly unsoften but the growing process almost tripled.

1.0 out of 5 stars DONT LIKE IT, March 24, 2013
I got this it made my hair break and really oily it made my scalp itch and the smell was aweful.. no i wouldnt recommend this

5.0 out of 5 stars Did make my hair longer and stronger, September 3, 2014
After using a half a bottle , I can say this product actually works. My hair is easy to manage , less frizz in the humidity and appears longer already. Will be buying again.

5.0 out of 5 stars FOR FINE, THIN, FRAGILE HAIR, December 4, 2014
I am currently using this product for the second time (used it regularly a few years ago). Both times I've had great results. However, I would like to point out that I believe this product works best on thin, fine, fragile hair. If you have coarse or dry hair it will not help detangle it and may make you feel a lack of conditioner. If you have soft, fine, thin, fragile hair, you will see an increase in strength and less split ends (it absolutely DOES NOT weigh hair down at all either). It will grow more quickly because of this. Go for it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesnt work., February 21, 2014
Doesn't work. I bought it 2 times and still no results. I don't recommend it. Too much money for something that doesnt work at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Difference!, April 18, 2014
I have been using this product for only 2 weeks, I use it about 3 times a week and my hair has already grown 2.5 inches!!!!! Unbelievable, will definitely buy this again!