From the Back Cover
Longman Preparation Series for the New TOEIC® Test: Advanced Course, Fourth Edition, gives students the skills, strategy, practice, and confidence they need to increase their scores on the new TOEIC® test. Ideal for a TOEIC® test preparation course or for self-study, the Advanced Course is intended for students who achieve TOEIC® test scores from 450 to 850.
The Complete Audio Program is also available.
The Advanced Course features:
- New material that mirrors the format of the new TOEIC® test
- Step-by step strategies and skills to improve performance on each section of the test
- More than 1,000 practice items that reflect the format and content of the new test
- An audio CD that includes the Listening Comprehension Review section from the book
- An audioscript that includes all the material recorded for the complete audio program
- Two TOEIC® -length review tests, one for Listening Comprehension and one for Reading
- Two complete Practice Tests, with accompanying TOEIC® test-style answer sheets, for diagnosis or assessment and to prepare students for TOEIC® test conditions