Look and Find: Little Einsteins allows children to join Little Einsteins characters Leo, June, Annie, and Quincy on an exciting mission to find fun and music around the world. Children ages 4 to 7 can jet to Japan, hula to Hawaii, and end up in New York as they search eight colorful, action-packed scenes for dozens of hidden objects. Kids can have fun and develop their powers of observation with this beautifully illustrated picture book.
Children will delight in seeking out cleverly hidden items such as animals, native foods, and musical instruments in each vividly drawn scene. Look and Find: Little Einsteins prompts children to:
- Search the backyard for the items the Little Einsteins need for their trip around the world.
- Find the musical instruments on a Hawaiian beach.
- Look for beautiful items in a Japanese classroom.
- Look around the Taj Mahal for Indian instruments.
- Discover instruments and musical objects in an Italian opera house.
- Search a German mountain meadow for musical instruments.
- Find art objects and instruments on an African safari.
- Look for musical instruments from their trip so the Little Einsteins can put on a music show in New York City.
A section at the back of the book challenges children to find dozens of additional items, providing hours of additional look-and-find fun. The pictures on the 10-inch x 12-inch pages are big, bold, and filled with detail. The sturdy hard-cover binding stands up to repeated use, so children can enjoy searching these look-and-find pictures again and again.