Looking for a series of books

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 12, 2012 9:08:48 AM PDT
F. Fikes says:
This is very weird but I have been trying to remember the name of this book series forever. I read these books back when I was in middle school in the 90s. It was about three girls. One girl was biracial (black and white) with divorced parents. I remember her having a pet iguana or lizard or something like that. She was kind of portrayed as the zany one who always had crazy ideas. One girl was blond (I think) and came from a wealthy family. I seem to remember her taking ballet lessons or something. The last girl was chubby and I think she wore glasses. She got picked on a a lot and met her future stepsister was very horrible to her. Oh and they had a male gym teacher who was very tough on them. I seem to remember them spying on him in one of the books around Halloween time. If anyone can think of the name please let me know. I have been racking my brain for a couple of months. Thank you in advance
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Apr 12, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 12, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Kristy's Great Idea (The Babysitter's Club #1 (Apple Paperbacks))
Kristy's Great Idea (The Babysitter's Club #1 (Apple Paperbacks)) by Ann M. Martin (Paperback - 2001)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (183)