Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Andra Day $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event STEM Toys & Games

Looks cool - cheaper elsewhere?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 14, 2010 9:25:13 PM PST
Kmart at least is doing a deal where you buy uDraw with one of the extra uDraw games ($30) and you get a $30 towards a future game purchase. That's essentially giving a free game for buying the uDraw...if you don't mind Kmart :).

Posted on Nov 17, 2010 11:25:57 PM PST
EC82 says:
Probably you can find it cheaper, but I am SO HIGH on this product after getting ours delivered today that I think it's worth the extra few bucks to get it wherever you find it. Kmart's deal sounds great, though. But buy it and also get Pictionary. The "studio" software that comes with it is actually great fun, but it's more for drawing by yourself. I'll be using it a LOT and I think there will be some fights over winter about who's hogging the thing. But Pictionary is the real deal. This is why you buy it! If it were ONLY this device and Pictionary and they never created anything else, it would be awesome. But think of all the things they could do! You could have Jeopardy game where you get to write your final answer. You could do a Disney game where you get to draw characters in famous scenes. Or just "learn to draw" software and you see where you make your mistakes. Or you can take what you've drawn and then save it as a file and send it to Zazzle and get artwork made. I really think that it's going to be something that we use for a long, long time, and not another Balance Board!

Posted on Nov 18, 2010 10:10:40 AM PST
LiveItUp says:
Thanks Edward for the comments! I just saw a commercial a couple of nights ago and was wondering if it was "worth it". Glad to know that it is fun!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2010 2:37:37 PM PST
edward, since you have one in hand, can you tell what resolution the exported artwork on the sd card comes out as? I see that the thing allows you to zoom, so I would assume that it would do better than screen res... I can't find anything on any web sites that say what the output resolution is... ideally, it would be high enough to let you print at least 8x10 hi-res photos... does it give you pixel dimensions anywhere in the manual? or can you export a photo and see what they show up as on a computer? I'm curious as to whether they'll stay just 1920x1080 to match hd tv specs or if they'll be more like that ratio, but @ 300dpi or something. please post anything you can... thanks.

Posted on Nov 19, 2010 5:57:06 AM PST
S. Doran says:
I just bought this yesterday at Costco for $59.99!

Posted on Nov 19, 2010 7:12:04 AM PST
LiveItUp says:
WOW S. Doran, Thanks! I'll head there at lunch time today!!

Posted on Nov 21, 2010 9:07:03 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Nov 21, 2010 9:08:18 AM PST]

Posted on Nov 21, 2010 11:23:33 AM PST
KS says:
TRU has a great deal right now if you are planning on getting the 2 games. You buy UDRAW for 69.99 and then you get to buy the 2 games for 10.00 each! This saved me 40.00 because I was going to buy Pictionary and the other game also!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Nov 14, 2010
Latest post:  Nov 21, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about