Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on January 28, 2014
Had many bands that were stuck together and hard to separate. Also had many that were extremely thin or not complete. Though the granddaughters do enjoy using them, I feel that the price is a bit high for the overall quality.
on January 29, 2014
Package missed a color combo and duplicated another. The brown and green camos look almost identical. Band widths are all over the place. No smell. There was no way for the seller to correct the packaging problem, other than me returning it - which I couldn't do. Amazon helped out with a courtesy credit.
on July 31, 2015
I bought this for my kids to enjoy over the summer. This is a great idea and they really enjoy making things.

Included in the set:
1) 2700 triple color bands - 300 each of 9 different colors
2) 80 plastic S clips

Pros - Fun, Easy to make, Durable

Cons - Some pieces are broken, Some are stuck together

Overall I would definately buy this again because the kids really enjoyed making things. It is great when kids do something else besides texting and computers. They made me a bracelet and I will have a pic posted of it. I received this product at a discounted price for my honest review.
review image
on July 30, 2015
My 9 year old raves about these loom bands. She loves that each band has 3 variegated colors. They ars quite eye-catching. She and her friends made bracelets and other crafts for hours. These bands are strong enough to stretch without breaking. These would be great for a birthday or VBS craft.
I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
on July 30, 2015
This set of Loom Bands are my son favorite. I will admit that this set is more boyish colors. This set came with 2700 Loom Bands. My son loved the camo colors that were in this set.

When we ordered our loom bands through Amazon we had no troubles and they shipped fast due to amazon prime. We received them within two days and decently packaged.

In the set there are 80 S clips to make your bracelets with. I love how these come with the loom bands. That you don't have to go and fuss and trying to find them. Each color has 300 loom bands each. This set gives you a variety of colors and decent amount of each band. I also love how they are individual packaged so you can keep them separated and organized.

When we made our bracelets the loom bands were decent quality and durable. When my son was using them they did not break so that was great. He really enjoyed the colors and we would buy them again. Great deal!

**I received this product in exchange for an honest and unbiased review**
on July 28, 2015
these loom bands are perfect! I bought the original as seen on tv product a while back for my niece. and she needed refills so i purchased these as well as 3 other kinds that are from the same brands just different colors! these are really easy to use! they don't have that nasty rubber scent. they also stretch and don't break easily. i love the fact that they are packaged individually by colors. and each little bag has th clips! these bands keep the kids entertained when they come to my house. and since the quality, colors, and textures are all the same they blend well together. if you are on the hunt for some loom bands these are perfect. tons of fun in a bag!!!!!!
on August 9, 2015
We love to loom band in our house the kids do it and us adults! I was super excited to see these different colored bands. It makes our projects unique and stand out. Very high quality bands and don't break easy at all. I have gotten many that break when stretched and these are not the case. I love the bold colors and 2700 is a lot for the price. There is 9 packs that each have different bands all are triple colored. I got this for a discount for my honest review.
on August 7, 2015
My daughter loves making things on her loom. These loom rubberbands are a great option. They are durable and allow her to pull them from one loom hook to another without fear of it snapping. The colors are great and mix and match nicely. There are 2700 bands, making even the most complex bracelet a reality. The results are stunning and the selection is fantastic. I received these loom rubber bands at a discounted rate in exchange for an honest review.
on July 31, 2015
This is a great set! The color variations are perfect. Right after opening it, I had my daughter make me a camo and pink bracelet (the pink came from another set from the same line). I love it. There have been no breaks in the bands which is very nice. She's made several camo items as well as some nautical ones from bands in this set. We're very pleased with the colors in this.

I got this at a discount in exchange for a review.
review image
on August 8, 2015
These bands work very well with my son's loom and this is a nice variety of darker colors. I like that these come with the s clips that he never seems to have enough of. Even when he wants to work without the loom, these bands still work great with the designs that he does just with his hands. Each color comes in a separate bag making storing them fairly simple. I received this product at a reduced cost in exchange for honest opinion.

See 1 answered question