From the Back Cover
how to make more money, keep a whole lot more, and pay less taxes".
from the Foreword by Mark Victor Hansen
Co-creator, #1 New York Times bestselling series Chicken Soup for the Soul®
Taxes are the single biggest expense for the average American today. In fact, small changes in the amount of taxes you pay can lead to big changes in you and your family's quality of life. This newly revised edition of Loopholes of the Rich covers all the most effective and legal tax strategiesand loopholes just like the rich useso that people from every tax bracket can pay less and keep more of what they earn.
There's nothing unethical about tax loopholes. The government wants you to take advantage of them! Even better, these tactics and strategies are a great way to save for your family's future or achieve financial independence. Packed with motivational true stories and practical tax strategies, the book covers the vital areas of business structures, tax-advantaged wealth building, and asset protection. And there's more:
- Take control of when and how much you pay in taxes
- Develop a personalized tax loophole strategy
- Create a systemized approach to building wealth through the tax advantages that the IRS wants you to use
- Structure your business to lower its tax burden and protect your wealth
- And legally and ethically lower your tax bill
You'll also find a helpful checklist of 300+ business deductions, real-life tax strategy examples, useful sample forms, and details on IRS codes and rules.