‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for child with first loose tooth, October 13, 2012
This review is from: Loose Tooth (My First I Can Read) (Paperback)
My 5-year-old grandson has his first loose tooth. He is also reading small words and on the cusp of starting to read a lot. This book has great but simple pictures that are very appealing, few words per page (2 to 6 mostly) with words and phrases repeating, and goes through the steps of losing a tooth. My grandson read almost all of it the first day. At $3.99, it is a great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Beginner's Book, September 13, 2011
Rudy (Rancho Cordova, California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Loose Tooth (My First I Can Read) (Paperback)
Both of my children have had a lot of fun with this book, and solo reading is often timed with the those first loose teeth.

5.0 out of 5 stars My kindergartener loves this book., May 28, 2012
dnalink (detroit, mi USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Loose Tooth (My First I Can Read) (Paperback)
Great first reader for my little guy. Fun for him to read and he shared it with his class as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kid Pleasing Stuff, March 6, 2014
This review is from: Loose Tooth (My First I Can Read) (Paperback)
LOOSE TOOTH is a fun little book for children who are reading at the Kindergarten level.

The story is about a boy who wakes up one morning to find that his tooth is loose. He's excited the same way that my children were when they were little. Bouncing around with energy. He says:

I can see it.
I can feel it.
I can pull it.
I can push it.

But it won't come out!

(text from 3 pages)

The boy gleefully shows everyone, and then he tries to eat carrots and other hard foods hoping it will come out. His brother (who's a scoundrel) even offers to pull it out --with huge pliers!

The artwork in LOOSE TOOTH is very appealing, as is the text. I don't know about your children but mine were fascinated with the whole tooth replacement phenomena. And Schaefer's book is a fun one to share.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book for 1st graders, January 2, 2013
This review is from: Loose Tooth (My First I Can Read) (Paperback)
First readers love this book, because give them the opportunity to read by themselves and learn new words. Also this book is appropiate for kids who are losing their tooth,soothe them and give them comfort on the process. I recommend this book to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loose Tooth by Lola M. Schaefer, August 15, 2014
This review is from: Loose Tooth (My First I Can Read) (Paperback)
I discovered this author, Lola M. Schaefer on the web while browsing for children's books. I bought "Loose Tooth" for my grandson who lives in the United Kingdom. He is a todder & hasn't begun to loose teeth yet but I thought this book would be nice to have on hand when that stage of his life comes. The book is simple, well illustrated, colorful & large print. The story explains what to possibly expect when you get a loose tooth. I recommend this book for other children, especially those that are in the "loose tooth" stage.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, February 28, 2014
This review is from: Loose Tooth (My First I Can Read) (Paperback)
so cute and perfect for those who are about to experience losing a tooth. appears to make it less of a trauma type situation but something to look forward to and totally natural.

4.0 out of 5 stars A loose tooth? What will happen..., December 15, 2013
This review is from: Loose Tooth (My First I Can Read) (Paperback)
Waking up to the discovery of a loose tooth! This might happen at your house someday – be prepared. This little boy can see it wiggle, and he can feel it wiggle. But even when he pushes and pulls it doesn’t come out.

Now it’s time for some serious action- he bites an apple, bites a carrot and chews some nuts, but still – it doesn’t come out. What will be the outcome?

5.0 out of 5 stars very cute story, November 21, 2013
Bonnie (Baldwinsville, NY, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Loose Tooth (My First I Can Read) (Paperback)
Cute book for my grandsons, I also got them a tooth fairy pillow, and the tooth fairy left a glittered dollar !!!!! very cute story for the little ones !

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, November 9, 2013
This review is from: Loose Tooth (My First I Can Read) (Paperback)
cute and easy for a young reader....I bought this one for a granddaughter who was a bit concerned at the idea of losing a tooth....

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Loose Tooth (My First I Can Read)
Loose Tooth (My First I Can Read) by Lola M. Schaefer (Paperback - April 5, 2005)
$3.99