5.0 out of 5 stars Great textbook
I really enjoyed this textbook. I took an online course that only covered about half the book, but I enjoyed it so much that I read the entire book. The book has many helpful diagrams and includes boxes that give global context to the topics discussed.
Published 16 months ago by Kevin James Smith

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money
If you purchase a pass for the Connect product (which can be purchased alone), the digital version of the book is included. Renting the hard copy of the book was a waste of money.
Published on December 5, 2012 by Stephanie

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, December 5, 2012
Stephanie (United States) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs some work, December 5, 2013
This review is from: Microeconomics (Paperback)
Parts of this book are well written and other lack. Specific chapters do not throughly explain why something works the way it does or how they came to the conclusion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great textbook, August 12, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a great book!, March 4, 2013
This review is from: Microeconomics (Paperback)
I love this book and I am so glad I rented it from Amazon. I needed it for an intro-level micro-economics class I am taking and it was exactly what I needed. The only minor problems are that it is very heavy to carry around(there is not much that can be done about this, but you should know about it if you are planning to buy it), and there are not many examples on how to do the problems. It is more just explanations in words and then at the end of the chapters there are practice problems. All in all it is a good book, and I would recommend it to any college student who is taking a microeconomics class. This is really the only reason that you would buy this book.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best choice, March 21, 2013
This review is from: Microeconomics (Kindle Edition)
All of the text is there but this certainly isn't layed out as it is in the print version. I like e textbooks but this one isn't up to par.

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems Thanks!, February 11, 2013
This review is from: Microeconomics (Kindle Edition)
I'm using the Kindle and it was easy to download and easy to navigate on the Kindle. This book is required for a college course I'm taking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 10, 2014
This review is from: Microeconomics (Paperback)
As expected. Served me well for class.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, not the best approach to teaching, May 10, 2013
This review is from: Microeconomics (Paperback)
Its a little confusing the way this book is written. Microeconomic has a lot of nuances with its material. I d not feel that they made enough distinction between those nuances. however they book is pretty good overall.

1.0 out of 5 stars Costs too much to rent, January 18, 2013
This review is from: Microeconomics (Kindle Edition)
Renting a kindle edition of a textbook is a ridiculous practice by itself. Charging $45 to rent a digital version is even worse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank You Amazon!, January 25, 2014
This review is from: Microeconomics (Paperback)
I had ordered this book off of SKY HIGH, Dec. 13, 2013 and hadn't got it and it was Jan. 23, 2014. So my daughter had been back to school for 2 weeks without a book. She is the type of student that stresses out over her grades and etc. So I called Amazon and was all stressed out! They were so helpful to me! I decided to rent the book and have it in 1 day. I got it the next day and it is in great shape, just like a new one! Thank you so much! My daughter has a book now!

Loose-leaf Microeconomics + Connect Plus
Loose-leaf Microeconomics + Connect Plus by Sean Masaki Flynn (Loose Leaf - December 1, 2010)
$256.42