Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now

on March 15, 2004
This three-pack is nothing short of fantastic. At such a small scale, the terrifying Dark Lord Sauron's armor has all the detail you could hope for, and challenges the detail of the awesome 10 inch figure. Elendil and Islidur are excellent as well. This is a very great set, one any collector should seek out. It would be nice to see more toys and such from the prologue, and especially more Sauron toys. So, if you're a collector, this would be an awesome set to own, and if you only snag bits and pieces like myself, the fact that the set includes Sauron should be enough to pick this set up.
on September 16, 2004
I bought this set and I love it alot. I love Sauron and there aren't many action figures of him, and the detail of this one is incredible. I recommend this set to any collector. The detail on Isildur and Elendil are great, but the detail on Sauron is amazing. I haven't opened it. I'm going to keep it for a while, but they aren't "play" toys anyways. They're more for looks, so i keep them displayed in my large LOTR collection.
on August 10, 2005
The figure themselves were fine but the packaging was damaged and the email to ToyRus that they listed for complaints turned out to be bogus. As I had ordered it for my cousin who is a collector, it was useless to him and he gave them to his nephew.