5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Poster
This poster is beautiful -- it's even better looking in person than online. It's matte, not glossy, and printed on quality paper. It's going to look great in my dorm!
Published on August 20, 2011 by Efreisone

3.0 out of 5 stars Size Matters
quality is okay, but they really should make a bigger print thats what I was looking for at least .
Published 5 months ago by Brittney H.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Poster, August 20, 2011
Efreisone (Ann Arbor, MI, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Lord of the Rings Return of the King Movie Poster (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Poster, May 24, 2014
My son was thrilled with it. Thank you for the item and describing it just as it was. I appreciate it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Size Matters, April 21, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars poster review, January 21, 2014
It was smaller than I expected - I thought it would be movie poster size - but other than that, it was fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I expected, December 22, 2013
The poster is beautiful. Its not glossy.I gave this to my sister and she loved it. It was affordable and the package shipped on time. High quality poster. It looks great!

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a good quality poster, July 6, 2013
What more can I say about it. It's small but if you like the image, you will like this poster.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Poster, September 4, 2012
Great Poster. As with other cheap posters, I recommend you frame it so it lasts longer. Can't wait for the Hobbit films and their posters.

The Lord of the Rings Return of the King Movie Poster