Lord of the Rings The Two Towers - Gamecube
|Price:||$49.49 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The evil Wizard Saruman has built is building a tower that he hopes will connect to Sauron's tower in Mordor. The Fellowship must lead the charge to stop him, before Middle Earth falls.
- Enter this pastoral world where strangeness and magic abound, and danger lurks in every twilight shadow
- As Aragorn, Gimli, and Legolas, you'll be encouraged to balance and utilize each character's unique moves, skills, and weaponry in order to complete your quest
- Use strategy and magic to fight your way past Orcs and monsters as you make your way to the Cracks Of Doom
- Fully interactive 3D environments that will immerse you in the magic of the film, as you journey to fight the ultimate battle against evil!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. Gameplay: So much fun! The basic story is well...you start out on Mount Doom (in the Fellowship of the Ring. You play first through the first movie, then the second in the Two Towers. Great deal ($$$)), where u take on as the character Isiledor (don't know how to spell his name). You learn all of the basic moves: block, attack, fierce attack, etc... Then u are ready to begin your battle to destroy the ring!
Before each level u choose a character: either Legolas, Gimli, or Aragorn. Gimli is EXTREMELY strong and high on health, but is a very slow attacker. Legolas is fast, quick, with swift attacks, and very strong moves. Unfortunantly, he is the weakest of the 3, and dies much quicker. And last, but not least, Aragorn, with a swift and cunning sword, and an awsome bow and arrow, is the most balanced of the 3. Strong, a good fighter, and pretty fast, Aragorn will get u through almost any obstacle. A very good fighter indeed.
When u beat a level, it gives u points on certain things. How well u fought, your health, your supplies, how many kills u got. With the "points" u earn, u can buy upgrades for each character and boost their level up to a 10. You can sometimes buy new equipment, new moves, new powers, etc...it's really cool. And u can go back and do each level as the other 2 characters, so u can get all of them up to a 10.Read more ›
Once you begin your journey, you will have to battle two mayor events from the Fellowship of the Ring: The Mines of Moria and the final battle against the trolls (at the end of the movie). The game has 12 levels, plus one secret. It is a bit short and has no mulitplayer mode, you will beat it in about 7 to 10 hours max, but the game has lots of things to return for. I would have like to play as Gandalf, but you can't. Even though you can't choose him, he participates on the battles as a CPU AI.
The game might be short for some, but the replay value is great. Plus you can unlock a secret character after beating it(Isildur). For the fans, this game is a most!!
- Graphics: The graphics look really great. Not as good as the Resident Evil or Metroid Prime, but still pretty good. There are waterfalls, fire, rocks, and all kind of things. The characters are alike from the ones in the movies.. All fine.
- Sounds: This is the best thing. You're getting, with this game, the original voices of the characters from Lord Of The Rings movie! Orlando Bloom, Viggo M., John Rhys-Davies, Ian McKellen, Elijah Wood... And, like if that wasn't enough, the soundtrack is the one from the movies! What else can you expect?
- Fun: If you liked the movie, then it's EXTRA fun! It's so much cool to defeat Orcs, Uruk Hai, and plenty of other races... Bosses such as the Cave Troll, Lurtz.. As you play, you unlock interviews with the actors, pictures, secret levels, cheats and a secret character (I won't tell you who it is... Let it be a surprise). As you play, you win experience points, so you can buy weapon upgrades, and this kind of stuff. You can also increase your level, from 1 to 10.
- Educative: There is some violence and some blood too. Nothing to worry about, kids can play it. You use swords and things to kill creatures, blood is spilled, but nothing that violent.
This is the game that will make you experience the power of the One Ring. If you are a Lord Of The Rings fan, this is your game...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This particular game did not work. The disk appeared fine, but was completely corrupted and unplayable. I was very disappointed. Returned it immediately.Published 13 months ago by Gina Lehner
Really awesome game goes along with movie well fun to play too.Only third age is as good a must have game!!Published 19 months ago by eric
Awesome condition. Works great!
Case and manual all in tack and look as if
just bought. I am very satisfied!
The game is very addicted and super easy to pick up. Even to this day this game still brings the fun factor that it did so many years ago. Read morePublished on January 6, 2014 by Zeke Thompson
Lord of the Rings; the Two Towers, the game, took on the challenge of taking one of the most successful movies of all time and re-creating it into a playable format. Read morePublished on July 14, 2013 by Michael Steven Vandenbusch
My daughter loves Lord of the Rings so this was a perfect gift for her. She doesn't play it too often because she prefers the books and movies, but she does enjoy it.Published on March 26, 2013 by Krista Monson
this game is so much fun. this is a great game. i thought that the graphics were awesome in this version of the two towers. this game is fun and enjoyable to play. Read morePublished on September 2, 2011 by David