Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Lords of the Fallen - PlayStation 4” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 60% off the $39.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Lords of the Fallen - PlayStation 4
|Price:||$19.02 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$20.97 (52%)|
- Medieval fantasy world: Filled with chaos and lethal danger, where player never feels safe; The full history of both world and the player character unveils and dramatically changes throughout the gameplay
- Fighting against the formidable Lords and Generals: Even regular opponents make up a challenging duels; Over 15 boss encounters including giant beasts; Opponents include both supernatural beings and humans
- The combat system with many complex skills: Large variety of tactical medieval based weapon fighting techniques; Powerful and spectacular supernatural skills
- Large variety of items and gear: Classes of gear: Warrior, Rogue, Cleric; Tons of hidden objects and locations; Freedom of mixing different classes for both gear and skills
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Platform: PlayStation 4 | Edition: Standard
Top Customer Reviews
- Great graphics and motion
- Good overall control feel
- Awesome story with great lore
- Great customization varieties for characters and character development
- Somewhat difficult to get the hang of
- Camera sometimes lags and is somewhat uncomfortable
- Some enemies are way too easy and some are way too difficult
- New lore and theme allows for deeper story
- Dodging, blocking and damaging system is, in my opinion the best balanced one there is (You don't deal too much damage but, if you do it right, you don't get dealt too much, and if you get hit, good luck.)
CI Games takes some notes in the basic set up: if you die you lose all your EXP and all the enemies in an area respawn, the exception to the Souls formula is that enemies stay dead otherwise and your EXP will sit wherever you died and slowly begin fading away the longer it takes you to get back to your "ghost." You may however "bank" your EXP at checkpoints (checkpoints also allow you to level up and refill potions). When you bank your EXP or use a checkpoint you will reset your EXP multiplier (the multiplier increases with ever kill and no deaths).
These all make for some fun changes, but do not detract from the style of Challenging Action/RPG you are hopefully expecting. It is by no means an easy game, but take it slow while you learn to manage your energy bar, practice blocking, and dodge attacks when you can. If you are a Souls veteran this game will be mostly a breeze with the occasional "learning experience" thrown in. Newbies will need to adjust a bit but there's at least a decent tutorial in game that will help you along.
Lords of the Fallen boasts around 20+ hours of single player content for a normal playthrough, not including New Game+. There's a good variety of weapons, side-quests, armor, spells, abilities, treasure to find, really fun boss fights, and loads of secrets.Read more ›
--- 4 STARS ---
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Well enough made, different and similar enough to the Dark Souls series to thoroughly enjoy and just neat overall. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Jared S.
The graphics are good but it falls short elsewhere. The voice acting is terrible, boring story and your character just feels slow and clunky. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Ss
This is the epitome of an average game. It is by no means terrible but there isn't enough there for it to be truly good either. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Ryan S.
It takes a while to get used to, but it really is a challenging fun game.Published 21 days ago by TheyKeepOnRising
Great game if you are a fan of Dark Souls (although not nearly as challenging).
+ Graphics are great
+ Similar to dark souls but a lot easier
+... Read more
This is an excellent filler game for play between releases. Having not played any of the dark souls games that this game is often referred to, I was not used to the slow movement... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Peter Deitenbeck
Bought this game for my bf he like Rpg games I think that's what there called idk I'm not a gamer but I watched him play and it seems pretty cool as long as he's happy Ii'm happyPublished 2 months ago by kelsey