Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

100%

on November 5, 2006
Bought this to help my very visual learning boys memorize the Lord's Prayer. Worked within a week - the pictures are beautiful and the boys like to point out things in the paintings.
on October 27, 2009
These books are beautiful and I have just taught my Grandsons the Our Father, so these books made a perfect gift. My books arrived in excellent condition and I was happy with my purchase. Thank You.
on October 1, 2014
A beautiful book! a really nice book to read to your children as you talk about the Bible and God's Creation. Would recommend!