Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on February 13, 2009
First let me say you will probably ONLY get the color results on the box if you have bleached hair or very very light hair. I bleach mine and not only does this product give you gorgeous almost platinum blonde hair, but tones whatever yellowness OUT from bleaching. The results are just as good as going to a high end salon! Love this product
on May 27, 2011
This hair dye took my dark brown hair to a beautiful light blonde. The color is light and vibrant. it looks and feels better than when I had a salon dye my hair, not to mention much lighter as well. I will defiantly be purchasing this product again.
on December 3, 2008
If you can not make it to "The Salon", this product is the next best thing in my opinion. Have tried many other Loreal tints in the past and this was my best experience, reminds me of my Cosmetologist Days, includes good maintenance products as well, did not leave hair feeling dry or damaged, they got it right this time, and this is a decent price, too.
on February 5, 2013
This is a worthwhile purchase! Couldnt wait to share a review on this product, although it has been discontinued (available from liquidators only). I had purchased Clariol "born blonde" to lighten my dark blonde hair. Some people really have more red or orange pigmentation in thier hair and have to be careful with boxed dyes. Well, sure enough, the Clairol product gave a bit more orange hue than I was looking for! After reading reviews on this Loreal product, I decided to use it as a "fix" after waiting and living with my orange hues for 2 weeks. What an amazing result! Silky, soft, shiny and blonde! Toned down the orange quite a bit, and almost eliminated it! Dying my hair twice within a 2 week period was scary, but it worked out perfectly. No brittle or dry ends and satisfied with the color. Trying to figure out why this was discontinued by Loreal?
on June 21, 2013
found this color I get alot of compliments on it stopped going to beauty salon they alway try to make it darker I dont know about you but I like my hair blond and 250.00 for someone to color what they they you should have... forget it this is a muliti faucets color and is gorgeous no ash... I have problems with brass so this really lightens it the only thing better would be lightern but it looks very natural try it I love it
on August 20, 2012
OMG!!! my gross yukky orange blonde hair is...G O N E!!!
BEEN DOING MY HAIR FOR OVER 30 YRS...I ALWAYS ALWAYS NO MATTER WHAT BRAND OR THE LIGHTEST BLONDE COLOR I CHOSE..ALWAYS LEFT THAT YUK ORANGEY COLOR...
WHEN I READ THIS AND IT SAID TAKES AWAY THE BRASSINESS I CLICKED ON...BUY...ASAP...WELL JUST GOT DONE DOING (WATCHING IT GO LIGHTER I WAS GETTING DISAPPOINTED BECAUSE IT DIDN'T LOOK LIKE IT WAS CHANGING THE COLOR AT ALL)...BUT JUST LIKE THE OTHER REVIEWER...AFTER BLOW DRYING..WOW!!! GORGEOUS COLOR AND...NO YELLOW ORANGE COLOR ANYMORE!!
I'M FREAKING READING THAT ITS BEING..DISCONTINUED?? THE REVIEWER SAID THAT IN 2011 BUT ITS STILL HERE?? THANK GOODNESS!! I'M GOING TO BUY A FEW BOXES..JUST IN CASE I GET ON AMAZON AND ...POOF..ITS GONE...
THE OTHER AMAZING THING IS...HAD THE EVER SLIGHTEST HINT OF SMELL!! USUALLY YOU CAN BARELY BREATHE DOING YOUR HAIR ITS SO STRONG AND IT STAYS LIKE THAT ON YOUR HAIR TILL THE NEXT SHAMPOO...THIS JUST SMELLS LIKE A BEAUTIFUL SMELLING SHAMPOO!! I LOOOOVE THIS PRODUCT! I COULDN'T BELIEVE ALL THAT'S INCLUDED IN THE BOX!! WELL WORTH THE MONEY!! THANK YOU L'OREAL!!!
on February 4, 2013
This hair color is the best ever, but it has been discontinued for some time now. I'm so sad that I bought 5 boxes! I hope that L'Oreal comes out with something similar in the future, because I have hated all other hair colors that I've tried. This actually gets you to the shade on the box, and it's a beautiful blonde with no brassiness whatsoever.

ETA: I really don't think this hair color is meant for super dark hair; I was reading the reviews below with people who are using box dye for black hair....really?! I have natural dirty blonde hair, and I think it would work great on anything down to a medium brown to really get the true tone you are looking for. Definitely do NOT box dye dark brunette/black hair; that is something that should be left to professionals.
on March 13, 2013
I like the fact that the product makes my hair closer to a blond with out turning it so brassy looking. It also has a agent that protects your hair from damage before you dye it. I wish it was more like the "L'oreal Excellence" where it dyes the ends more to match your root job instead of make it whiter.
on August 20, 2011
I love this color and could no longer get it from Loreal or Walgreens so I started to panic. Then, thanks to Amazon (my favorite go to source), there it was so I hope I can always order it here. This box has such nice additional products such as a cream to protect the ends while doing touch ups plus a great smelling continuous shine creme to add after drying my hair. THANKS AGAIN TO AMAZON!
on July 30, 2011
I started feeling guilty for all the money Ive spent over the years for salon highlights (time to save some money for the kids' college funds)so I decided to give this a try after reading all the great reviews. I am a 30 year old natural medium to dark ash blonde but I like the beachy blonde look.... this product lightened my roots to exactly what I wanted, and it even added a slight strawberry blond effect in a good way. Not in a brassy way at all.... just a slightly diffent effect that I always wanted to achieve. I actually LOVE this product and no one has noticed that I dyed my hair, which is a good thing. My only complaint is that it seems to fade after about 3 weeks, but what can you expect from color in a box. $12.00 is so much better than $160.00 plus 20% tip!!! Wish I could find it in stores!!!!! Please don't stop making this product Loreal!