Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.24 shipping
+ Free Shipping
L'oreal Mythic Oil for Unisex, 4.2 Ounce
- Deep nourishment
- For all hair types with a blend of avocado oil and grape seed oil
- Easier blow-dry
- Easier blow-dry
- Long-lasting anti-frizz protection
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Avocado Oil: Packed with vitamins A, B1, B2 and D and essential fatty acids Omega 3, 6 and 9, avocado oil is a natural lightweight oil with intense nourishing and shine enhancing benefits.
Depending on hair type, dispense 1 to 2 pumps of L'Oréal Professionnel Mythic Oil into your hand and apply to dry or damp hair. Construction: Mythic Oil Blow-Dry: 1. After shampooing and towel-drying, section hair into 8 orange segment sections. 2. Warm Mythic Oil in the palms of your hands and apply to each section, starting from the ends (thirstiest and most damaged part) and working your way to the crown. 3. Leave for 2 minutes before blow drying and styling as normal. Finishing: Touch of Sparkle: 1. Following the Mythic Oil Blow Dry, or your usual regime, blow dry hair as normal. 2. Warm Mythic Oil in the palms of your hands and apply to dry hair to enhance layers and movement, and add shine.
Top Customer Reviews
This oil is dry & smells wonderful. Just a couple drops is all you need before any heat-treatment (blow drying, flat-ironing, etc), and your hair is so silky & smooth. After a few weeks of use, I find that my hair feels overall healthier.
31 years old, half Japanese half Caucasian, I live in an extremely humid environment (Oahu, Hawaii), with very long, fine, slightly wavy hair, split-hair central, dyed dark brown
I use Tresemme Keratin Smooth as my shampoo & conditioner (the conditioner is a miracle worker)
My hair was pretty decent looking before getting Mythic Oil, but because it is so fine it often gets tangled, and I find that it sometimes looks a little dull. I did a lot of research until I finally settled on this product.
1. My hair looks really shiny (not in that greasy way, it looks *healthy* shiny, like I'm 15 again) I've actually had several people (two strangers even) ask me about my hair
2. It is so bouncy! I'm not talking about curl-bounce, just looks a lot healthier and full of life (yes I know hair is dead)
3. My hair is also nice and smooth, my favorite is when I just get out of the shower and run it through my damp hair, it feels like silk and there are ZERO tangles.
4. Definitely wouldn't need to use a flat iron or blow dryer after this, though I was never big on using those sorts of things, I tried out the flat iron this morning and my hair looked like I just stepped out of the salon. It stayed that way all day.
5. It is really cheap. That's why I do so much research. I want to find the best possible product for the least amount of money.
The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is though it has a pleasant & mild smell, it isn't a fragrance I would choose to wear myself. I guess I'd describe it as...grapeseed oil, orange blossom maybe? slight hint of vanilla...Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love this oil for my thick, course, color treated hair. It adds a lot of moisture and shine, without looking greasy.Published 15 days ago by S. Naftzger
So happy that I found this online. My mother's hairdresser recommended this. It is not oily and is very nourishing for your hair. I also love its light scent. Not cheesy!Published 18 days ago by Wei Chen
Product was on glass bottle (European version) instead of regular plastic bottle (US version). This is the best oil I've tried for split ends, smells super good and it's... Read morePublished 20 days ago by Amy Brito Delgado
I liked it at first, but then it kind of stopped doing anything for my hair. I like that it's very lightweight though.Published 1 month ago by Anna_Credo
Love this oil. Makes my hair very soft. looks shinier and healthier after using itPublished 2 months ago by Arina Kachanova
It took a long time to get here. But it was worth the wait!! I love this stuff. It feels so good in your hair - no oily residue and it smells wonderful!!!Published 2 months ago by SafjSmith