5.0 out of 5 stars Worked so well
Used this for first time, was worried about the results but, found out it took very well for my hair colour I used the dark blonde to medium brown one, and it looks like it does on the box, one box does enough, as usually I'd buy 2 boxes of hair dye to cover my hair, I recommend this product as it works really well first time and really worth the price
Published 18 months ago by Pen Name

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh
This doesn't really work like ombré. I ended up with just light ends on dark hair. It was ok looking but it wasn't really ombré.
Published 11 months ago by Eliska Hudecova

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked so well, July 24, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars worked wonderfully!, December 16, 2014
I absolutely loved this! I have tried many different other red hair products and they never show up in my hair (its a light to medium brown). I saw this and really wanted to try it! I did, and am SO HAPPY with the results. The color is beautiful, noticeable, and the application was very simple and straightforward. I will be telling all my friends about this great product!

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, February 9, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 9, 2015
love this product !

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this!, August 1, 2014
I wanted to ombre my hair fo so long, but didn't want to pay too much for it at the salon, that's why I decided to try this product. It's actually very easy to achieve the ombre look with this kit! I'm very happy with my new look and would definitely buy again/recommend it. Do keep in mind, however, that this is a bleaching process, so do not apply this product if you have processed or damaged hair, as it will only fry it. I'd recommend using a hydrating mask or deep conditioner after using this product for optimum results. Enjoy!

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, February 13, 2014
This review is from: L'oreal Preference Wild Ombres Dip Dye Hair Kit (Misc.)
I have a light color brown and it did NOTHING. When I say nothing i really mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. the ends did not change, even though that is where I applied the most

3.0 out of 5 stars More than this kit has to be used to get good results!, April 24, 2013
I color my hair and I did see that they say on the box that the results may not be the same on color treated hair knowing that I went ahead with applying the ombre kit. I must say the treated part came out rather brassy and not a soft pale cool blonde (I chose the paler shade of the collection) My original color is a dark blond color , so I feel like I did not go too light because I'm very well aware that if you try to go too light with these at home kits , you going to end up with that horrible brassy trashy looking color. I had to correct the color with a cool tone color (diluting it with water , just to get the brassiness out) - also Fanci- Full temporary hair color is great to correct color if I don't feel I should torture my hair some more, but it has to be reapplied every time I wash my hair. So for my experience I would get this ombre kit and also another box of a cool tone color to correct the color and get the soft natural blonde thing going on. I know that's more money , but it's still cheaper than going to a salon. I also trimmed my hair before doing this and baby my hair with sulfate free shampoos. I also use John Frieda straightening creme before flat ironing. After all this I am very happy with the results now, but for my experience a little more investment is needed with this product because these at home colors never give me the result shown on the girl on the box! - and I'm sure more than just the box contents was dumped on the models hair , if even that was done. If I wad doing this for a friend I would tell them to go ahead, get the kit and another box of color to just correct the uneasiness,, and then style with the appropriate creams and tools.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for light brown hair, March 19, 2013
Very easy to use and came out great as long as you follow the instructions or watch the tutorials on the L'oreal website. Very happy with it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that great, March 15, 2013
I purchased this product at a local pharmacy because I had read some reviews from some "stylists" for Loreal, saying how great this product was and the genius of the ombré brush. Well, not only it was very difficult to use said brush to create highlights, the final color of the lightest shade was terrible, instead of a light blonde it was a bright canary yellow. And even though I kept it for the maximum time recommended, my hair was feeling like straw afterwards. Not only I had to use a color to correct the terrible HUE of this product, it is not easy to use and works quickly, however your hair will not get the desired tone unless you are OK with unnatural colors, yellow among them. For people that dye all their lower length of their hair, I would advice extreme caution because this product will cause some severe dryness and ultimately fry your hair if it has been processed before. I used it on shorter hair that has been exposed little to chemicals, dryers, irons, etc and it is very much like hay right now, I wish I had not chosen this product before knowing more about it, it had come just out on the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it!!, April 28, 2013
This review is from: L'oreal Preference Wild Ombres Dip Dye Hair Kit (Misc.)
after trying to get it at the salon and everyone quote me between $150 to $200 i didnt want to pay that much to i call my friend and i ask her to help me do it at home it looks professional i love it i have to say that if u r not sure if u can do it alone ask someone to help u coz it thats make a differences coz she can see what u cant also u need to let rest for 25 to 30 mins to get a good color if u want it more blonde u need to let it to 45 mins i let it for 25 and i got a good color i am going to keep do it again!!!

L'oreal Preference Wild Ombres Dip Dye Hair Kit