Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: pack of 1|Change

on November 13, 2013
Not even to exaggerate I am completely OBSESSED with this product! After using it for 2 days I was hooked and couldn't wait to get home and wash my face so I could put this on! I have been using it consistently now for about 2 weeks straight, every morning and every night and I hope to NEVER have to not have this in my skin regimen! After the first two days seeing the difference it has made I went and got the Day/Night cream from the same line and the two together are just amazing. I plan to also purchase the face wash as well! I have very acne prone, sensitive, combination oily skin so it is very hard for me to find products that work and for the first time in my adult life my skin is bright and soft and ACNE FREE and moisturized all the time! I was worried that it wouldn't moisturize enough or would make me break out and I was completely wrong! I don't think that it is supposed to clear up acne but it did for me and it gives just the right amount of moisture that I don't feel greasy or sticky... just soft and flawless! I love looking at my naked skin now (Without a ton of makeup) and I have NEVER felt this way about my face! This is an amazing product, so worth the money. You will LOVE your skin!
on October 18, 2013
Like many others, I have tried tons of different things like derma rollers, masks, bb-creams, murad, scrubs, expensive microdermabrasion and chemical peels, etc. to try and lessen my hormonal acne scars/pock marks, and have always gotten little to no results; especially with the burning chemical peel!

I was hesitant to purchase another youth code product since the others I tried did not really wow me, but I found the texture perfector on sale locally and tried it anyway. Very glad I got it. It's been about a month and I'm almost done with the bottle. I've noticed that the pores/marks in between my eyebrows have significantly shrunk in size and the ones on my cheeks that were a little deeper, are smoothing out. It's really the first time in a long time that I have looked at my skin in the mirror and didn't walk away in disgust.

It has a very faint granny/floral smell to it that I do not care for but can live with. Usually the perfumed products give me breakouts but so far so good. One thing I noticed was- a little goes a long way. When I put it on my skin heavy, the excess gets gummy and balls up. If you figure out the right amount that your skin will absorb, you are left with a soft satin feel.
on June 20, 2014
I bought this after seeing several makeup artists on YouTube use it. It is one of the best serums of used probably ever! It's very light, and not overly drying (though I usually apply moisturizer over right after). I've noticed results in the overall appearance of my skin. It is softer, brighter, and smoother!
on November 17, 2015
I bought this because a friend recommended it to me. I thought I would try it out and it works great on my skin. I have multi-shaded skin and this cream really helped even out my overall skin tone. I will definetly be buying this again.
on May 9, 2014
i was really looking forward to use this, since a lot of youtubers love it, but unfortunately this broke me out and left my skin feeling sticky, my skin is not sensitive nor have i found a product that breaks me out, i guess there is a first time for everything.. maybe is just my skin.. so i wont purchase this again.
on August 23, 2014
I've bought this serum from Amazon twice, after buying it the first time from Target. It's great. It works really well to keep my skin looking beautiful and healthy. It has a good texture that makes it easy to apply. It has an iridescent quality which is not necessary but it is pretty. There is a light fragrance but I don't mind it. The package is really pretty, it is a glass package with a pump. I liked the pump, it made it easy to apply sparingly (as you should with a serum) and also not waste a lot of product.
on November 18, 2015
I have large pores and struggle to keep them clean and to cover them up with makeup. This moisturizer works great in the morning and at night to rehydrate my skin and make my pores appear smaller. I apply it to my face immediately after getting out of the shower and wait 10-15 minutes before putting on sunscreen and makeup. It is not greasy or heavy, and the scent is very light (almost non-existent really). The pores on my nose like this product the most, although it tends to get a little greasy on my forehead (so I avoid putting it on my forehead). At night, I apply it all over my face and my skin is always soft and more even toned in the morning.

I highly recommend. It is also much cheaper on Amazon than from a store, which is also an added bonus.
on December 7, 2013
Ive seen some negative reviews stating it never sinks in to your skin. I have to disagree. It goes on flawlessly and disappears flawlessly. Absolutely love this. My skin was silky smooth and soft the first time i used it. And my pores were smoother and less noticeable.
on May 8, 2015
I am a huge fan of L'Oreal facial moisturizers. I discovered how wonderful they were when I first tried the Youth Code Luminize serum. My skin was acting up during the winter so I started looking for the Youth Code serum when I saw reviews for this texture perfector. I decided to give it a try and I AM IN LOVE. It's been exactly one month since I bought it and my pores are gone. For reference, I have dark brown, combination skin (non sensitive). My skin is pretty good most of the time and my pores stay minimal with consistent exfoliation. I've been using my facial scrub 50% less than I usually do because my skin looks so smooth now. The best part is that it has a subtle mattifying effect which is perfect for me because my skin can get oily. I use it under my usual moisturizer (LUSH Enzymion) and I'm good to go all day. And because my skin looks smoother, my makeup looks flawless. A little goes a long way. It's only been a month and I'm not even 1/4 through the bottle yet. I've only been using it once in the morning however. People with problem skin might be better off using it twice per day. I'm definitely making this a staple. Love it!
on May 17, 2015
I honestly can't find a better product on the market. THE SMELL is my favorite part. But it goes on my face every morning before foundation and I've notice it has visibly helped decrease my pores. I have horrible acne and this really helps correct the tones of redness on my cheeks. LOVE LOVE LOVE.