Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Lorell Executive High-Back Chair, Mesh Fabric, 28-..." and save 59% off the $375.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Lorell Executive High-Back Chair, Mesh Fabric, 28-1/2"x28-1/2"x45, BK
|Price:||$153.65 + $5.95 shipping|
|You Save:||$221.35 (59%)|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Executive high-back chair features a mesh back chair, mesh fabric seat and ergonomically designed high back for the natural curvature of a person's back
- Arms adjust in height and width
- Seat height from floor adjusts from 17" to 21"
- Offers a nylon five-star base, pneumatic seat-height adjustment, 360-degree swivel, tilt and asynchronous three-lever control Available in black frame only and meets the ca117 fire-retardant standard.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Lorell Managerial High-Back Chair
ASIN: B000Q5XTE8 Item Number: LLR86200
Ergonomic high-back mesh chair is perfect for supporting the natural curvature of the spine. The 86200 offers a breathable mesh back and fabric seat with plastic-coated black steel frame. The arms are padded and can adjust in height and width.
Multi-function mechanism with independent seat and back adjustment, Ergonomic Design, Pneumatic & Seat Height Adjustment, Tilt Tension, Fire Retardant (meets the CA117 fire-retardant standard), Adjustable Arms, ANSI/ BIFMA Compliant, Weight capacity: 250 LBS
Lorell 8600 Family - Creating What Works For You
Top Customer Reviews
I've owned this chair for more than a year and work in it 12hrs per day... Things to know:
1) Price: $168. Can't beat it, I've looked. (Update 6/26/12: Seems there's been a price drop down to $140 w/shipping recently here and elsewhere.)
2) Like, but can't afford, an Aeron? Then this is the best sit you're going to get. There are a few good $250+ chairs out there that match this chair in comfort and fit, but none beat it. Only spend the extra money if you just have to have a prettier chair (yeah it looks like some kind of cheap asian knockoff because face it - it is.)
3) Quality: Lasts. I wear out chairs fast, especially the seat. Anything not rated for continuous use tends to fall apart in about 3-9 months. This thing is still standing after 14 months and I haven't even had to tighten the screws. The cloth seat has resisted the occasional drink/snack stains too.
4) Little quirks: Armrests, they are what they are. They work, but are a bit wobbly per design as is common on such chairs. Chair back - it's rather large and when you get up quick, you'll spin the chair around and the back will almost always bang the desk. (Think of it like carrying a long ladder and suddenly turning around... you're going to whack stuff by accident on occasion knocking keyboards, drinks, etc around.
5) Fit.Read more ›
- Easy to assemble. Took me 20 minutes, and I did not have to use any of my own tools. The seat assembly already came pre-assembled, so I just had to pop on the casters, attach the arms and back, and stick the seat on the base.
- Good back support - I feel like it is trendy these days for lot of chairs to have a very pronounced lower back bump. This chair does not have such a bump. It has a nice smooth curve to the back that supports the full back through the mid-upper spine. I personally get very bad upper back tightness, and I hunch over too much. The contour on this chair nicely provides support to keep my upper spine straighter. The back also has a good range of degrees where you can keep it fixed.
- Seat height, seat tilt and back tilt are adjustable.
- seat cushion is pretty good, but not as nice as a high-end Herman Miller chair
- The maximum height is not very high. I am 5' 10", and I am keeping the chair near the maximum height, although I do have longer-than average legs. If you are tall, and have longer legs, then it might not go up high enough for you
- Armrests are a bit flimsy, but they get the job done. I personally don't like keeping my arms on the armrests much because I find it is bad for my posture, but if you really lean on your armrests, then this chair is probably not for you.
- The back does give a little when you lean back on it, but it is minor in my opinion. If you are a very large person though, it might give a bit more.
- It is not designed to have a "lean back" kind of back-rest w/ tension.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've owned this chair for over 3 years. This has been an office chair where prolonged sitting is expected. Read morePublished 20 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Comfy, but I'm a little bummed it doesn't lean back. If you're wearing shorts or a skirt where any amount of skin touches the mesh seat or a shirt that lets your back touch the... Read morePublished 8 days ago by Emmy
After only a month chair makes a lot of noise and feels cheap. I retightened everything, but is wobbly and flimsy. I expected better. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Scott Westrack
i think my fat ass might have broke something. have some wobble. lol!Published 13 days ago by Dan C
Bought this for my daughter she has no cmplaints about it A+A+A+A sellerPublished 16 days ago by Daniel Kenney