Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on October 13, 2013
I'm not sure whats with the lack of reviews but this camera is great. It is name brand, always good, and comes with everything you need. 60ft of CCTV cabling, 1 power adapter, camera and mount, and instructions. It is the video quality I expected at 480TVL. Mine is mounted outside a window facing my front door. Its a good 100ft and you can clearly see arriving people and the night vision reached , although barely. I am surprised because it said only up to a certain range works best. It is full metal and is very tough. You can adjust it in every direction and the top cover also slides around you you can turn the lens. The night vision LEDs are undetectable which is a great feature.

PROS ~
- cant beat the price
- all metal
- includes wiring
- reasonable video quality
- undetectable night vision

CONS ~
- no audio
- not HD (not like its supposed to be)

I WOULD highly recommend this product to all others, friends, and family.
on February 8, 2014
Day and night picture clarity is very good. Better than cameras that came with the package. Install was quick and easy.
on December 17, 2013
I bought camera to replace another Lorex camera on my system whose image quality had detiorated (lost all color, even in daylight) after only one year of use. This camera works as advertised but I would of liked to have seen a slightly better image quality. Cable run to DVR is only 25 feet and I replaced cables and changed channels signal was coming in on, but still didn't get crisp image I was hoping for. For the price I say the camera is worth it.
on July 7, 2015
I have installed a half a dozen or more different brand name cameras and this one provides good night resolution in the IR mode and stable Hue during daylight and doesn't suffer from Lost Video, Video Drop Outs, or Flag Waving.
on August 28, 2014
I bought this on a whim. It was on one of the daily lightening deals. I am glad I did. My son put it out front so I can lay in bed at night and see who is milling around the yard. It makes me feel more secure.
It hooks up to the TV and I keep it on all night. Helps me fee more secure knowing that I can see if someone is there that shouldn't be.
on November 25, 2013
Worth the money I paid. Night vision clarity is sharper than I expected. Day sharpness at 480 TVL is not as sharp as my other cameras at 420 TVL. Color accuracy is a bit off and hard to correct but I can live with that. Transition from day to night modes is very good. I mounted this in a metal box for weather protection and the slide hood serves well to keep the sun off the lens. The provided 100' cable attenuated the signal a bit so I replaced it with a RG59 that was on hand and that improved the image.
on September 25, 2014
Love this camera. I had to replace one of my older set of 4 cameras and found this one to be of similar style and the price was right. I love love love it's color on the computer screen, it is so much more clearer than the older cameras I have. I wish I had bought a set of 4 of this kind instead of the older cheaper diff brand ones I bought. I highly recommend this one. Picture is so clear and colorful.
on August 24, 2014
First, it's hard to rate this camera too low since the price point is low also. The picture is clear, and it gets the job done. Field of Vision is narrow, and color isn't nearly as nice as more expensive models. With that being said, it functions with a clear picture and the price is cheap.
on January 20, 2014
I chose this product because I had three others that I am using now. The other three have been working fine
for the last 8 months. I had no idea why one was not working.
Of course, I will recommend this product.
on February 9, 2015
The cameras are a great deal for the price but the customer service and their online system is horrible. Plan to wait between 30-60 min on hold every time you call them even if you just spent over $1500 on a new system. Their online login system is down or not working property now 3 different times after just a few days of using their product.