5.0 out of 5 stars Great for price, cant beat it!
Published 11 months ago by Austin Block

3.0 out of 5 stars Lorex security camera
Good middle of the road camera. Daytime function is good and nighttime function is satisfactory but not great. Would still buy again for my application.
Published 11 months ago by J. M. Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for price, cant beat it!, October 13, 2013
This review is from: Lorex CVC6945 Vantage Indoor/Outdoor Color Security Camera (Black) (Electronics)
I'm not sure whats with the lack of reviews but this camera is great. It is name brand, always good, and comes with everything you need. 60ft of CCTV cabling, 1 power adapter, camera and mount, and instructions. It is the video quality I expected at 480TVL. Mine is mounted outside a window facing my front door. Its a good 100ft and you can clearly see arriving people and the night vision reached , although barely. I am surprised because it said only up to a certain range works best. It is full metal and is very tough. You can adjust it in every direction and the top cover also slides around you you can turn the lens. The night vision LEDs are undetectable which is a great feature.

PROS ~
- cant beat the price
- all metal
- includes wiring
- reasonable video quality
- undetectable night vision

CONS ~
- no audio
- not HD (not like its supposed to be)

I WOULD highly recommend this product to all others, friends, and family.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works better than expected, February 8, 2014
Day and night picture clarity is very good. Better than cameras that came with the package. Install was quick and easy.

4.0 out of 5 stars These cameras do everything they promised., November 25, 2013
This was an easy set up. The night vision could be a little bit better, but it does everything it promised. These are nice cameras.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the price, December 17, 2013
I bought camera to replace another Lorex camera on my system whose image quality had detiorated (lost all color, even in daylight) after only one year of use. This camera works as advertised but I would of liked to have seen a slightly better image quality. Cable run to DVR is only 25 feet and I replaced cables and changed channels signal was coming in on, but still didn't get crisp image I was hoping for. For the price I say the camera is worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lorex CVC6945 Camera, January 20, 2014
I chose this product because I had three others that I am using now. The other three have been working fine
for the last 8 months. I had no idea why one was not working.
Of course, I will recommend this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lorex security camera, October 2, 2013
J. M. Jones (Melbourne. FL USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars "Great" view from my TV., August 28, 2014
penchic (Springdale, Arkansas) - See all my reviews
I bought this on a whim. It was on one of the daily lightening deals. I am glad I did. My son put it out front so I can lay in bed at night and see who is milling around the yard. It makes me feel more secure.
It hooks up to the TV and I keep it on all night. Helps me fee more secure knowing that I can see if someone is there that shouldn't be.

5.0 out of 5 stars great camera, June 30, 2014
this camera replaced a camera that was more expensive and the night vision on this is superior to the other camera

4.0 out of 5 stars Serves the purpose well enough, November 25, 2013
Worth the money I paid. Night vision clarity is sharper than I expected. Day sharpness at 480 TVL is not as sharp as my other cameras at 420 TVL. Color accuracy is a bit off and hard to correct but I can live with that. Transition from day to night modes is very good. I mounted this in a metal box for weather protection and the slide hood serves well to keep the sun off the lens. The provided 100' cable attenuated the signal a bit so I replaced it with a RG59 that was on hand and that improved the image.

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, August 24, 2014
First, it's hard to rate this camera too low since the price point is low also. The picture is clear, and it gets the job done. Field of Vision is narrow, and color isn't nearly as nice as more expensive models. With that being said, it functions with a clear picture and the price is cheap.

Rate and Discover Movies