5.0 out of 5 stars a great camera
the resolution is much better than the camera i replaced it is working great, the weather has had no effect on the camera.
Published 9 months ago by david garner

1.0 out of 5 stars I liked the 6mm lenses
Published 2 months ago by Suzanne Johnson

1.0 out of 5 stars I liked the 6mm lenses, October 3, 2014
This review is from: Lorex LBC7032F 700TVL 960H Weatherproof Night Vision Security Bullet Camera (White) (Electronics)
I bought four of these cameras several months ago. I liked the 6mm lenses. Then I bought 2 more last week. They may look the same but they are not. The infared does not work. I sent them back and they sent me 2 more. The same thing. I have had good luck with Lorex cameras but not with these. It's a pain installing the cameras during the day and finding out when it gets dark they don't work. At least I tested the second 2 before I installed them.

5.0 out of 5 stars a great camera, March 11, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars LBC7032F, July 3, 2014
Superior quality resolution. Switches from day to night perfectly. This is the best camera I've purchased and it is worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Deliver as Promised!, May 26, 2014
Frederick A. Rose (Herndon, VA United States) - See all my reviews
This camera delivers an excellent looking picture during day and night. The picture quality is sharp with vibrant colors. Mine is attached to a Lorex ECO4 -8 channel DVR system and I have no issues. At the price, it competes well with some of the more expensive brands.

Only drawback is I would have liked to be able to adjust zoom and focus, but that would be in a more expensive model.

This is highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, excellent picture. Great weatherproof rating!, November 21, 2014
Best cameras I have tried so far. Mechanical cut filter works great and the night vision is excellent. They come with a great Siamese cable on a simple spool.

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a good camera for the price, October 13, 2014
This is a good camera for the price. It has true daytime colors and great night time vision. I like it better than my Swann camera.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lorex Customer Service Is Non-Existent, April 30, 2014
Please be aware that Lorex Customer Support can be very discourteous.

I submitted a question at the Lorex website on April 29, 2014 regarding the installation of their Night Vision Security Cameras utilizing my current system which has both DIN and BNC channels. My camera cables were installed during construction and sealed in the walls and ceilings at completion. I wanted to know if they had a way to adapt and connect the Night Vision BNC cameras to a DIN cable since I am unable to replace the DIN cables sealed in the walls.

I received an automated message that a support tech would get back to me as soon as possible. This morning, April 30, 2014 I received an email from Lorex stating my support ticket was closed. I went to the Lorex website and verified the support ticket was closed. Lorex didn't even extend the courtesy to acknowledge my question. Do not expect good customer service from this company.