Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lorex LBC7032F 700TVL 960H Weatherproof Night Vision Security Bullet Camera (White)
Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 31, 2015
This camera failed within 4 months. I have contacted Lorex Technology but 2 months later, their customer service has yet to respond. You may want to consider a different system with better support and response
review image
on May 14, 2015
Good Camera and working after several months. It is making one of my neighbors (a known burglar) very unhappy with it's unblinking eye watching the street in front of my house. Who would have thought a burglar would be living on a street of 150k plus homes. Scumbag. Well, the man's son anyway. I can check the cameras from anywhere 24x7 via the net and ensure my wife is safe at home.
on October 3, 2014
I bought four of these cameras several months ago. I liked the 6mm lenses. Then I bought 2 more last week. They may look the same but they are not. The infared does not work. I sent them back and they sent me 2 more. The same thing. I have had good luck with Lorex cameras but not with these. It's a pain installing the cameras during the day and finding out when it gets dark they don't work. At least I tested the second 2 before I installed them.
on January 17, 2015
After 5 months, LEDs failed. perhaps the nighttime picture was dull from the start was because it was defective from the start. Previously, I bought a Lorex DVR from another source and that failed real bad. So, Lorex is on my "do not buy" list.

good daytime picture. "foggy or dull" nighttime picture. LEDs spread light out over the area instead of a hot spot . came with cable and power supply so okay value. HOWEVER, before buying it, i asked "can you move it side to side when mounted on a wall" i failed to ask "can you ALSO MOVE IT UP AND DOWN. when ceiling mounted it moves both up/down & side to side. when wall mounted only up and down OR side to side. will not return it but will not buy another one.
on December 27, 2014
Bought 4 of this camera. I returned 3. Only reason I did not return it yet because I installed already. When I look at the quality side by side with my other cameras that came with my Laview 960H. Sorry, this one not as good. Give 2 stars for strong build.
on May 26, 2014
This camera delivers an excellent looking picture during day and night. The picture quality is sharp with vibrant colors. Mine is attached to a Lorex ECO4 -8 channel DVR system and I have no issues. At the price, it competes well with some of the more expensive brands.

Only drawback is I would have liked to be able to adjust zoom and focus, but that would be in a more expensive model.

This is highly recommended.
on March 11, 2014
the resolution is much better than the camera i replaced it is working great, the weather has had no effect on the camera.
on November 21, 2014
Best cameras I have tried so far. Mechanical cut filter works great and the night vision is excellent. They come with a great Siamese cable on a simple spool.
on July 3, 2014
Superior quality resolution. Switches from day to night perfectly. This is the best camera I've purchased and it is worth the money.
on October 13, 2014
This is a good camera for the price. It has true daytime colors and great night time vision. I like it better than my Swann camera.