Watch over your world - from anywhere in the World.
Introducing a security system that is both simple and advanced. Connect and view your cameras from anywhere in the world on your mobile device. Record footage on a surveillance grade hard drive designed for 24/7 operation. And best of all: enjoy true flexibility with two state-of-the-art wireless security cameras.
Join the wireless evolution and update to wireless cameras, which offer you flexibility to easily move them around. This unique security system features an eight-channel DVR and two state-of-the-art wireless cameras. View your cameras from anywhere in the world using your mobile device and free LOREX apps – there are no recurring fees whatsoever. With long range night vision and an auto-mechanical infrared filter that ensures accurate colors in all lighting condition, you can monitor your property around the clock!
This system supports all major smartphone and tablet platforms, including iPhone™, iPad™, Android™, and Windows Mobile™. You can access your system from anywhere in the world – at any time – thanks to free dedicated Lorex apps.
| || iPhone app - download from the App Store! (Compatible with iOS 4.0 and above) |
| || Android app - download from Google Play Marketplace! (Compatible with Android 1.5 and above) |
| || Compatible with Windows Mobile™ (6.0, 6.5) |
| Mobile Viewing Options |
Forget about video cables – simply power up the cameras and start monitoring. These state-of-the-art cameras boast real-time wireless video (up to 30fps) and SignalGuard Technology, which monitors the wireless signal and automatically reconnects upon detecting low signal strength. In addition, next-generation adaptive Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum technology (FHSS) minimizes conflicts with other competing wireless signals.
The cameras come with an auto-mechanical infrared camera filter that makes sure color is represented accurately in varying lighting conditions. They also offer long range night vision (135/90ft), so that you can monitor your world any time of day.
The wireless cameras are 100% weatherproof, meaning you can place them indoors or outdoors depending on your monitoring needs. The included cable pass-through mounting bracket helps make the cameras vandal resistant. They also come with high gain antennas that offer a 165ft indoor and an impressive 500ft outdoor wireless range.
You can add up to eight cameras to your one-of-a-kind DVR. Rest assured that your footage is stored safely and securely; the DVR comes with a pre-installed, 100% duty-cycle surveillance grade hard drive designed for 24/7 operation. The unique system also features pentaplex operation, which allows you to view, record, playback, back up and remotely control the system – all at once. Staying aware has never been this simple.
Simplify your network setup with the exclusive Lorex Easy Connect Internet Setup Wizard. You can prepare your router for remote connectivity in just a few steps! Ensure a secure and constant connection over the internet by using LOREX’s free dedicated DDNS (Dynamic Domain Network Service). Keep on track of what goes on in your property thanks to instant email alerts with snapshot attachments.
1. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution and quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
2. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included).
3. Cameras offer real-time wireless video at full signal strength. Limit number of obstructions to ensure best performance.
4. Stated IR illumination ranges are based on ideal conditions in total darkness and typical outdoor night time ambient lighting. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption
5. Camera and receiver requires a wired connection to an electrical outlet (power adapters included).
6. Cameras not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered area required.
7. Actual wireless transmission range dependent upon building materials and other obstructions in path of wireless signal.
8. Using multiple receivers in close proximity to each other may cause a slowdown in frame rate performance.
What's in the Box
- 1x 8-channel DVR with 500GB HDD
- 2x indoor/outdoor wireless cameras
- 1x wireless receiver
- 4x power adapters
- 4x antennas
- 1x Ethernet cable
- 1x remote control
- 1x mouse
- 1x Quick Start Guide
- 1x CD