4.0 out of 5 stars Only the best
Published 5 months ago by John

2.0 out of 5 stars Harder than heck to to install
Published 6 months ago by Alexandra Gillette

4.0 out of 5 stars Only the best, January 26, 2014
This review is from: Lorex LW2232PK2B Vantage Wireless VGA Video Security Two Camera System (White) (Electronics)
This is traversed the negativity of those saying bad things about this system. I purchased this system with two cameras and I can't believe how easy it was to set up. My cameras are not in line with the transmitter and I have a full signal from the cameras. The cameras are on the outside of my house at the opposite side of where the transmitter is. I have called for support and got nothing but great response yes I did wait a little bit on the phone but in the end they were very helpful. No more than 15 to 20 minutes. I no longer had my cameras up more than a week and we caught someone trying to break into my wife's car. Called Lorex to help me figure out how to save the file to my computer and that went very well. We brought the criminal to justice police found who he was and was arrested thank you Lorex. My wife and I are actually going to buy two more cameras to add to my DVR so for those who read the negativity about these cameras it's so not true take it from a very picky consumer this is a great system for the money good luck with your shopping.

2.0 out of 5 stars Harder than heck to to install, December 27, 2013
Alexandra Gillette (Cypress, TX United States) - See all my reviews
The "system," LW21000, sold at a big box with two wireless cameras and a DVR, is sold as supporting up to two additional wireless cameras- the LW2232PK2B. Getting the four camera system paired is another issue. The user guide is ineffective and the antennas require "line of sight." Can you imagine a four camera "line of sight" system application? So, get ready to buy a multidirectional system antenna and individual camera 20' extender antennas from Lorex at about $70 each. In short, this inexpensive system ends up costing more than their "expensive" cousins from other manufacturers.

5.0 out of 5 stars wireless camera, June 8, 2014
Good wireless camera. The led lights work good at night, because you can see the area where the camera is focused unlike the old ones I got which shows only white snowy picture. This is recommended to anyone who wants a good wireless camera.

1.0 out of 5 stars Works but!, April 13, 2014
J. Avital (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
Low resolution makes it OLD and not that useful and fragile connectivity.
It kills all my WiFi at home and I was trying to reduce the conflicts (band changes etc) , did not work well at all.
On a longer distance setting, I could establish connection and it works for a while,but was drooping connection fast and I had to restart it all over again to get it connected.
Lorex has much better products HD that work really nice. I ended ip installing HD POE with some wifi magic to (client endpoint)
[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars good, February 27, 2014
i have only had the chance to install one and it works very well, it actually looks better than the more expensive one i already have.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible experience!!, December 25, 2013
The cameras are nearly impossible to set up. It took nearly 25 hours to get this going and even now it does not work well. The support from Lorex is only open Mon-Friday and limited hours, which is of no help it you are a working person. One of the reasons it took nearly 25 hours is because when you call in to the support tel no, you are on hold for over 90 minutes, and then you get disconnected. I would not buy this product again.

Rate and Discover Movies