Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lorex LW2401AC1 Add-on Wireless Color Camera for Lorex LW241 & LW2401 (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 29, 2013
Make sure you read the instructions on pairing up extra cameras, I tried to be a know it all and tried to do it without them but then I realized there was a bit more to it than just hitting the pairing button. However, aside from that - this security system really is great and I'll probably upgrade with more cameras down the road, aside from the two I already have in place. No price can be placed on having peace of mind - especially when you have a severly disabled child who requires constant monitoring because of his health.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 20, 2012
I bought the Lorex LW241 LIVE sense Wireless Video Home Monitor as a baby monitor and love it! My mother was so impressed with it when she stopped by. I wanted to add a camera, so added it to my wish list. My mother bought it when it dropped price wise under a hundred.

Pairing additional cameras to the main unit is so simple! I love the whole device and hope to add the two more cameras in the future. Right now I have two. I like that with the click of one button on the side, I can view both cameras separately that fill the whole screen, or have both camera on the screen. I am now a Lorex fan and love their stuff. I highly recommend buying additional cameras if you own the main unit.
on January 3, 2013
I've been using this for 2 years and have used other models. This is by far the best one we've tried. We're still using it and no problems at all. Monitoring screen can accomodate additional cameras if needed. I highly recommend this to parents who need to monitor little ones. Night time viewing is great too
on February 3, 2014
The video is great during the daytime and amazingly good with night vision.
Was extremely easy to sync with already installed system (this was an add on).
However the two-way talk seems to only work one way now. Worked for about a week and now only can hear from the video monitor but can not get sound to come through on the camera any longer.
Only other thing am not happy with is that this item seems to be from a bigger package and possibly repackaged thus it did not include any of the the screws to hang it on the wall or attach the cord holders to the wall and the screws are a very peculiar size, not easy to locate.
Would have sent back to be replaced but did not install soon enough to find out about problem since was a gift.
on March 2, 2012
I loved the idea of being able to record my baby when he does something cute in his crib but the image was so grainy, I didn't see the point of recording these images. Especially at night, the images were so grainy, I couldn't make out which way he was facing. Even during the day, the image was almost black and white when my son was wearing a bright red puppy shirt.

I really wanted to like this monitor as it had many features I liked.
- Both camera and monitor units are sleek in design.
- Temperature alert is accurate.
- Intercom is very clear.
- There is a mute function so I won't be woken up with every little noise.
- No interference.
- Handheld monitor comes with a docking station which connects to outlet.

It needs a serious improvement on the video image.
on December 12, 2013
This is a 5 star rating if you buy the rest that goes with it! We needed a 3rd camera, so we got this. We also have the wireless monitor that goes along with this.

I could not find a baby monitor better than this! It has everything I wanted on my laundry-list of wants:
-night vision
-2-way speaker (on both the camera and the monitor). For my older kids, I can talk to them and ask them what they need before getting out of bed, going up the stairs, and into their room.
-I can control lullaby's from the monitor to try to sooth them back to sleep
-it scans through each camera (up to 4) so I can always hear if any of my kids are crying or awake
-sensitivity control for the sound it picks up
-Ability to see all camera shots on once screen (without sound)
-ability to pick just one camera and watch it.
-WiFi connectivity (I haven't tried this yet), but if we are out on a date or something, and have a babysitter in our house, we can remotely see what is happening through these cameras!
on June 25, 2013
This is a great add-on camera to the Lorex baby monitor. I can now spy on the baby and toddler in two different rooms on the same monitor. It is very convenient to sync and use.
on January 25, 2013
We bought this system so we could watch our kids from work.... we're a mac family... which means no Lorex Skype for us. Don't know why they can't address this issue... but no where on the packaging does it say that macs are not supported.

Otherwise this is a decent monitor. The camera is very light/flimsy. Tough to get it to hold a spot sometimes.
Recording feature is nice as we have one camera on our basement bar to keep tabs on alcohol.

Really overall a nice device, but we were really disappointed with the lack of skype connectivity.
on August 22, 2012
This is our second camera and planning to purchase third one (using same monitor - it can handle 4 cameras at the time). Great coverage, sensitivity and night vision. Ideal for baby room, and child play room. Very easy to pair with existing monitor.
on August 29, 2013
Good product, wish it looked like the one that came with the monitor, but it has the base for batteries.