America's Next Top Model 21 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Erin Wasson The semi-finalists for Cycle 16 head to Los Angeles, where Jay Emanuel and Miss J. help Tyra Banks pull a surprise switcheroo before the 14 finalists are chosen.
2. Alek Wek The models are taken through a dramatic photo shoot with live bees and one of the girls faces a personal crisis.
3. Lori Goldstein The models spend a drama-filled day getting makeovers with top hair stylist Laurent D and fashion photographer Troy Jensen.
4. Francseco Carrozzini The models are shocked to find that fire will be an element of their next runway challenge for designer Geoffrey Mac.
5. Rachel Zoe The models face a unique challenge when they work as teams to write, direct and perform a commercial for a new line of CoverGirl cosmetics, all while dealing with emotional tension that leads one of the models to read the diary of another model.
6. Sonia Dara Tyra helps the girls discover their individual "fashion archetypes," and gives them tips on how to deal with fame.
7. Eric Daman At a shoot with photographer/judge Nigel Barker, the models wear fashions designed for Ford's "Warriors in Pink" campaign and compete to appear in a national print ad.
8. Lana Marks Tyra educates the models about the importance of a portfolio, which will prove valuable when they learn the challenge is to complete a round of go-see's in Los Angeles.
9. Highlights and Catfights Catch up on the fashion and drama of Cycle 16.
10. Franca Sozzani The remaining models arrive in Marrakesh, Morroco, where they get to explore the city and enjoy the sights.
11. Daniella Issa Helayel The four remaining girls taste the delicacies in Morocco and, during a difficult challenge where the girls must conduct a tea tray-balancing dance with a twist, one of the models loses her cool.
12. Ivan Bart The three remaining models struggle through a talk show correspondent challenge and receive an impromptu visit by Tyra that turns into a photo shoot.
13. Season Finale There are only two girls left and the pressure takes a toll.
|Genres||Reality TV, TV Game Shows|
|Director||Tony Croll, Allison Chase, Claudia Frank, Rebecca Taylor|
|Starring||Tyra Banks, Nigel Barker|
|Supporting actors||André Leon Talley, J. Alexander, Jay Manuel, Lori Goldstein, Mikaela Schipani, Kasia Pilewicz, Angelia Alvarez, Nicole Lucas, Dominique Waldrup, Monique Weingart, Dalya Morrow, Molly O'Connell, Sara Longoria, Ondrei, Brittani Kline, Hannah Kat Jones, Jaclyn Poole, Alexandria Everett|
|Producers||Cheryl Aguilar, Zakaria Alaoui, Steve Bae, Tyra Banks, June Blanchard, J. Paul Buscemi, Michael Carandang, Ryan Ditty, Kate Fisher, Laura Fuest, Dana Gabrion, Jonah McMichael, Michelle Mock-Falcon, Ken Mok, Robert C. Mora, Lisa Mraz, Katy Murakami, Andrew Patterson, Brad Sisk, David St. John|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
This season is only so-so, mainly because none of the models are especially appealing. They all have major character flaws and fight between themselves constantly. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Earth Mom