5.0 out of 5 stars Light and refreshing
Published on November 11, 2011 by Mrs. Night Owl

3.0 out of 5 stars Still looking for a natural alternative
I thought this soda was okay. I'm not sure what's so natural about this soda after looking at the ingredients list.

To me it tastes like bubbly sugar water with a hint of lemon. I was looking for bubbly lemon water with a hint of sugar. I guess I'll keep looking.

The nutrition facts from the back of a 14.2 oz bottle...

Serving size 8...
Published on March 30, 2012 by Mary

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and refreshing, November 11, 2011
This review is from: Lorina Sparkling Lemonade Premium French Soda, 14.2-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 12) (Grocery)
My husband and I were served this lemonade upon arriving at a resort in Utah. I'd never had carbonated lemonade before. The bubbles are fine and not at all like a soda. The lemonade flavor is light, not too sweet, and not artificial tasting at all. Each bottle has 170 calories. We got home from our trip and started ordering a case per month thru subscribe and save. Love it, and it's something you could serve to guests if you'd like to try something different. I'm sure it would be a great base for mixed drinks as well!

3.0 out of 5 stars Still looking for a natural alternative, March 30, 2012

The nutrition facts from the back of a 14.2 oz bottle...

Serving size 8 oz

Sodium 0mg
Total carb 22g
Sugars 22g
Protein 0g

Ingredients: Carbonated water, sugar, citric acid, gum arabic, ascorbic acid, natural flavor, glycerol ester of wood rosin, color

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum!, November 17, 2011
I've love this flavor, light refreshing, not too sweet, Great contrast of lemons to tang to soda.
Much cheaper here at amazon, than at whole foods

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Drink, November 4, 2011
This drink more than exceeded my expectation... i was not expecting it to taste that good.
It is not too sweet and not too sour and almost has a natural taste. I will be ordering some more!

Lorina Sparkling Lemonade Premium French Soda, 14.2-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 12)
$52.20
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.