5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute mug series, August 19, 2011
This review is from: Our Name Is Mud by Lorrie Veasey "Mommy Needs Coffee" Mug, 4-1/2-Inch (Kitchen)
I got this for my wife, and she adores it. She hardly drinks out of any other mugs any more. She is the coffee drinker in the house. The mug itself is quite large, probably around 16 fluid oz. The ceramic is a bit light, and feels less solid than porcelain. If this mug is used in the microwave, the handle gets very hot, unlike the more solid porcelain mugs we have. Overall, we love the mug, and have had a lot of fun using it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for holding your favorite liquids., December 10, 2013
It's a cup. It does it's job, and my lady likes it. You can drink hot or cold drinks from it. Wow.

5.0 out of 5 stars great coffee cup, January 15, 2013
very cute, very sturdy... will deff order more next time we are buying coffee cups. plus we got the matching daddy needs sleep cup!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great But Fragile!, January 2, 2013
My wife loves this coffee mug. The only draw back is that it is very fragile and breaks rather easily. So far she's on her second one and it's already chipped. Be careful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, December 27, 2012
My husband bought me this for christmas and I absolutely love it. It sturdy and the colors are vibrant. Couldnt be happier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome coffee cup!, July 24, 2012
Phaia (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
This coffee cup not only looks cool, but is excellent quality. I also love the larger size! I have purchased 5 more from "Our Name is Mud" to fill out my coffee cup rack, and I love all of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mommy Needs Coffee Mug, July 8, 2012
This mug was the perfect gift! The colors are vibrant and the handle is just the right size for comfortably holding.

My daughter and some of her friends (all freshman) gave it to a graduating high school senior who had 'adopted' them during the year. This is the perfect reminder of all of the freshman that this young lady proved to be such a wonderful role model for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Mug, wife loved it!, January 4, 2012
Bought this mug for my son to give to his mom for christmas. She loved it! Big mug, holds a lot of coffee and seems to be dishwasher safe!

5.0 out of 5 stars sooo cute, September 29, 2011
I bought a bunch of these mugs as favors for my baby shower, along with the "Mummy Needs to Sleep" ones. Of course I kept one for my self and I love it. It's a big mug (holds about 14 oz), it's light. It should be microwave and dishwasher safe, but haven't tried that yet. But the quality of the print is so good.
I do recommend it.
It arrived in 2 days through Prime. The price was $10 each, but in my check out I got it for $7.81!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, March 21, 2011
I got this mug for Christmas from my kids. When I dropped and broke it washing dishes, I purchased another one (from amazon). I like it that much. Not just because my kids gave it to me, but because not only is it cute it also holds alot of coffee. I can get through almost the whole paper without a refill. LOVE that! :)

Rate and Discover Movies