Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 16, 2013
This was a very motivating book. I did the program and the book really helped keep me stay focused and on track. For anyone thinking of trying this, I urge you to really think about what your diet will be after the fast. I wound up slipping back into old habbits and gained all of the weight back. The author warns about it in the book. I didn't have a solid gameplan to keep me on track after the fasting period. Overall weight lost during the fast was 22 pounds.
on October 28, 2012
Rob's advice is practical and effective! It can be difficult if you are not in the correct state of mind. It will help you transform your life and habits! What is more important than your health?
on September 15, 2012
For beginners, THIS BOOK IS A MUST READ!!!!!!!!!

It keeps you motivated, and also explains WHAT juicer to get and HOW to juice! Even includes handy little tips like "put a grocery bag in the waste part of the juicer so that you wont have to wash it out each time"

Its freaking amazing. Definitely helped me get to 8 days. MUST BUY. Great book. SUPER easy read. Love it!!
on July 1, 2013
I don't know about the "losing thirty pounds in thirty days" aspect of it, but it provides great recipes with explanations of the benefits of each recipe.
on September 21, 2014
Fasting can truly transform a person from the inside out. In this excellent book, Robert outlines not only the physical and spiritual benefits of fasting, but also provides practical advice for how to accomplish this transformational journey. He provides practical, detailed instruction and advice, and coaching and motivation to help get through the challenges every faster must face.

I would recommend this book to anyone who is interested in learning how to transform themselves through fasting. It works!
on July 18, 2013
Rob is one of most influential people when it comes to health and losing weight. I love the stuff he puts out there, this is a great book and highly recommend it to anyone who is serious about losing weight fast!
on July 27, 2014
The book is good and motivational. .but the juice recipie in the book .. I did everything the book said and the juice is disgusting. .honestly I puked and my body just can't accept this kind of mix .. whatever I juiced yesterday is going to garbage because I can't drink that .. I tried , it's just making me sick. I am still gonna continue to do the juice detox and use this book as motivation, but I'm getting different juice recipes for weight loss from Internet. I want to enjoy my detox , not to suffer .
on November 26, 2012
It's so great to find this special gift for my older sister, who has to lose 28 pounds. I sure she will be winner in Lose Weight Fight with Juice Fasting.I believe in huge power of fruits and vegetables! Thanks for wonderful guide, Mr.Johnston...very helpful book!
on June 21, 2014
it's like something you would read for free online. that being said, if you follow it I'm sure it will help. the guy has actually done it.
however, it's just basically a blog, and not a really good one. you could get the info for free, there's plenty of info out there on this.
the hard thing is actually doing it, and to be fair the guy does give a lot of pep talks that you probably will need. he seems sincere, I'm sure he is.

it's a difficult thing to do, and he did it, so I give him credit for that. I guess it's like an inspiration thing, he did it, so can you.
on February 12, 2013
This book was a great starting point for research and preparing for the adventure of juicing! Definitely recommend to beginning juicers! Also the day by day motivation was something that set this book apart