Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now Learn more

on December 2, 2012
I really enjoyed this book for several reasons. Wiggy does an excellent job of explaining everthing he is talking about - the how, why, when of it all - rather than just throwing out "orders" and expecting you to blindly follow them. It is obvious that Wiggy has a solid grasp on how to lose weight effectively and safely, regardless if the weight loss is meant for only a short-term goal or if the weight loss is to become a life change towards a long-term permanent goal. I really like that he gives examples for both men and women as we all know that men and women MUST diet differently as our bodies do not work the same when it comes to weight loss. I also like the fact that Wiggy suggests you figure out the "why" of why you want to lose weight (i.e. short-term or long-term) and then provides a method for each goal. My goal is long-term weightloss and, therefore, I will be going with Method II. Great job, and I look forward to the next book in the series!
on February 15, 2013
Yay for a book that doesn't jump on the no carb ban wagon but explains why cycling carbs can achieve the weight you want... The book is sensible but is somewhat hard to follow.... I've been in the health and fitness world for over 28 years and there were times where I was losing him... I can't imagine that someone who doesn't have that background could stick with his approach. Then again I might be missing more on what his approach is because he referenced several other "booklets" he has written which I haven't read.
on November 25, 2012
I have several years experience in the medical and pharmaceutical fields, and because of that I'm sort of the "go-to-girl" for all my friends and family when it comes to medicine or health issues. One of the things I get asked about a lot are diets and how to lose weight. More specifically, if all the different diet fads, pills, supplements, and what-not actually work, and unfortunately for them, my answer is usually "no".

Here's a case where I can gladly say the answer is "yes"-because this works.

"Lose 6 Pounds in 2 Weeks" shows you two basic ways to lose weight. One is a sort of "quick fix" if you have a special event coming up and just want to look your best. The other is a more long-term approach that you could use to maintain that weight loss forever.

The great thing about it is that it uses styles of diet that not only I know works, but isn't a gimmick, nor a fad. It's a smart way to eat, and not only reduces calories, but puts your body in the optimal state to lose weight. Plus, it's actually a fairly easy nutrition program to stick to, and that means you'll have the most chance for success.

Whether you have 6 pounds to lose, 16 or 60, the principles in "Lose 6 Pounds in 2 Weeks" are how you should be doing it. I personally give Matt "Wiggy" Wiggins book two thumbs up all the way!!
on December 1, 2012
Matt Wiggins has created a sensible guide to losing 6 pounds within two weeks without crash diets or extreme and grueling exercise. Matt explains that you must know why you want to lose the weight in the first place, then outlines several different approaches you can take to achieve your goal. While Matt gives physiological explanations of why the different approaches to losing weight quickly works, it's in a manner easy for a lay person to understand.

If you need to shed a few pounds fast before an event like a wedding or reunion, or you're an athlete who needs to make weight before a match, Wiggy gives solid, sensible advice that will enable you to shed those pounds quickly.
on November 25, 2012
I bought Wiggy's 1st book in the "Working Class Weight Loss" series (called "Why You DON'T Want to Lose Weight"), and was really impressed at his views on weight loss. That book wasn't about the "how-to" of losing weight, but making sure you had the appropriate goals and shifted your mindset.

"Lose 6 Pounds in 2 Weeks" is the perfect follow-up, picking up right where the last book left off!

Wiggy again touches on the subject of goals and why you're losing weight. Because in this new book, he actually gives you two different approaches to take. Once you've determined what's driving your weight loss efforts, you'll know which direction to go, and how to proceed.

He then gives you very simple instruction, busting more myths perpetuated by the diet industry (including why eating fewer calories isn't always the #1 thing we need to do to lose weight). He gives you a short and quick method, for a one-time event, as well as how to go about a long-term plan to lose the fat you want to get rid of, kicks tarting it with losing several pounds almost right away.

Best thing is that while most diets make you miserable and have no end in sight, the method Wiggy teaches will only have you "dieting" for 48 hours at a time. I know this will make things EASILY sustainable. Like he says - you can do anything for just a couple days. (But it's not like it's that hard in the first place.)

This was a great book, and I really enjoy his writing style. I'm looking forward to future volumes of the "Working Class Weight Loss" series, as I've become a real fan."
on December 27, 2012
Matt 'Wiggy' Wiggins has been producing work-outs through his web site WorkingClassFitness for several years. I have purchased several of his workouts all of which allow me to use my equipment at home with the flexibility to fit into my daily schedule. He has a straight forward approach that allows the individual to adapt to his/her fitness level and needs. Lose 6 Pounds in 2 Weeks fits that formula. I used this to drop some weight after Thanksgiving and before Christmas.

Keep up the good work Matt!
on March 10, 2013
Losing weight is actually a complicated thing to do. A lot of people are trying it and also a lot of them are failing. Probably because they keep on targeting a weight that is not actually attainable so they keep on failing. This book has the target and the tips here can actually get that target weight and the pounds that you can lose. Some people cannot accept this though, specially those that are very aggressive. Found this book after reading Health Tips: Everyday Ideas For Your Needed Good Health And Fitness (Healthy Living Series) which is a good book about healthy living as well.
on November 25, 2012
I have 20 years in the fitness and personal training industry and Wiggy is one of the best when it comes to common sense amazing results programs. I have several of Matt's programs and every single one of them over delivers and gets results. This program is no different, he gives several tips and tricks that will make all the difference in the world when it comes to losing weight safely and fast. If you need to lose weight the right way and to do it safely then this is a great book that will lead u step by step in doing it. So get this book and USE what he shows you and you will be amazed and happy with the results. However if you get this book and never read it or never use what he teaches then don't complain about it because as simple and effective as some of the strategies are, you ACTUALLY HAVE TO USE THEM TO GET RESULTS!!!
on December 1, 2012
First, I want to personally thank the author for not writing yet another fluff-filled diet book! And second, I want to thank "Wiggy" for creating a book that has a specific goal (6 pounds, 2 weeks) and a specific route to achieve the goal. For those of us who don't have a lot of patience or a lot of willingness to work our way through complex dietary prescriptions, this is a perfect book. I don't want to give away the contents but I will say that the diet "prescription" is easy-to-follow, easy-to-understand, and one that pretty much guarantees me that if I follow the steps, I'll meet the goal. Now THIS is what a diet book should be all about!
on November 26, 2012
Reading through his Ebook is like having a conversation with Matt "Wiggy" Wiggins in your living room! He gives you no nonsense approach to eating right! I have purchased other products by Wiggy, and they are all worth their weight in GOLD! He tells you what you should and should not to do, to look/fell your best. Just in time for the holidays, PICK this up and look your best for that holiday event!