From the Author
What is the Detox-Eat-Move (DEM) System?
The DEM System is a three-phase system that allows you to get rid of stubborn body fat in your body and reverse some of your health issues and ailments, restoring your body to optimal health.
- D Is for DETOX. Get rid of toxins in the body for fast weight loss by avoiding the "Big 6 Foods" for three weeks and using other detoxification methods that eliminate toxic waste from your body.
- E is for EAT. You will learn the method of eating "clean and balanced foods" to help you achieve your ideal weight.
- M is for MOVE. Get moving without going to the gym or "working out" by incorporating easy ways to get physically active each day.
The DEM System is a breakthrough permanent weight-loss solution that melts fat from your body, especially from stubborn areas like the hips, thighs, and belly, through detoxifying and cleansing the body and feeding it healthy, nutrient-rich foods that keep it slim.
What Will I Experience on the DEM System?
- You will experience weight loss and flush away stubborn body fat quickly
- You will remove years from your face allowing you to experience a "second youth"
- You will see a decrease in feelings of indigestion, bloating, and fatigue
- You will learn easy ways to get moving and speed up your metabolism without going to a gym
- You will get rid of unhealthy cravings and eat foods that make you feel alive and energetic
- You will feel more balanced, healthy and happy!
What You Won't Get on the DEM System?
- Calorie counting. There will be no calorie counting or measuring grams of food
- Exercise regimen. You will lose weight even if you don't maintain an exercise regimen
- Bland, boring foods. You also don't have to worry about eating bland, packaged foods
- Going hungry. You shouldn't experience severe hunger during this program
- Slow results. You can expect rapid weight loss on the DEM System.
You should look forward to an exciting journey. The DEM System is not a temporary solution to weight loss. Expect your life to change for the better because you will lose weight, have more energy, and feel younger than you have in years!
Check out the Table of Contents for Lose Weight Without Dieting or Working Out!
PART 1: What Makes Us Overweight and Unhealthy
Chapter 1: Why Diets Fail You
Chapter 2: Why Exercise Won't Make You Thin
Chapter 3: Why a Sugar Addiction Is Worse Than a Drug Addiction
Chapter 4: How Toxins Make You Fat, Sick, and Tired
PART 2: The Five Keys to Permanent Weight Loss
Chapter 5: Get Rid of Toxic Overload in the Body
Chapter 6: Correct Hormonal Imbalances
Chapter 7: Speed Up Your Metabolism
Chapter 8: Eat Foods That Make You Thin
Chapter 9: Avoid Foods That Make You Fat
PART 3: The DEM System for Burning Fat, Losing Weight, and Getting Healthy
Chapter 10: Detox (D): Get Rid of Toxins for Fast Weight Loss
Chapter 11: Eat (E): Eat Clean and Balanced Foods for Permanent Weight Loss
Chapter 12: Move (M): Get Moving Without Going to the Gym or "Working Out"
PART 4: ISSUES FOR WOMEN ONLY
Chapter 13: Health, Beauty, and Vibrance for Women Over Forty
Chapter 14: Stop Weight Gain During Perimenopause and Menopause
Chapter 15: Don't Like to Exercise? Try SEXercise!
Chapter 16: Why Black Women Gain More Weight Than Other Women
Chapter 17: Motivation for a New Body and a New You
APPENDIX A: Detox Fast-- An Advanced Detoxification and Rapid Weight-Loss Program (Lose 10 Pounds in 10 Days)
About the Author
JJ's passion is to educate others and share with them the natural remedies to stay slim, restore health, and look and feel younger. JJ has received her certification as Nutritionist from the International Institute of Holistic Healing. JJ received her certification as a Weight-Management Specialist from the National Exercise and Sports Trainers Association (NESTA). She is also a member of the American Nutrition Association (ANA).
JJ's current book, Lose Weight: Without Dieting or Working Out!, is a revolutionary system that teaches proven methods for permanent weight loss that anyone can follow, no matter their size, income level, or educational level. JJ is also the author of the bestseller, Why I Love Men: The Joys of Dating. It contains compelling and funny stories she cultivated over the past 15 years of relationships that included three marriage proposals.
JJ holds a B.A. in Mathematics from Hampton University in Virginia. She continued her education by completing The Wharton Business School Executive Management Certificate program. She currently serves as Vice President in an IT Consulting firm, Intact Technology in Maryland. JJ was also the youngest African-American to receive a VP position at a Fortune 500 company. Her hobbies include reading, writing and deejaying.