5.0 out of 5 stars The Concept of Muscle Imbalances - Stretch and Strengthen, March 25, 2010
This review is from: Lose the Back Pain (DVD)
I often make internet purchases based upon the customer reviews I read for the product. For that reason, it was important to me to use the Lose the Back Pain products for 30 days before writing my review for others to read and benefit.

During the 55 years of my lifetime I have experienced two debilitating back injuries. The first in 1980 and the second in late 2009. I approached both injuries as controlled experiments and very faithfully followed the advice of all medical professionals involved - and there were many. With my most recent injury, I was very disappointed to learn the traditional medical treatments for back pain and injuries has not improved much over the past 25+ years.

I cannot say enough good about The 7-Day Back Pain Cure book and the Lose the Back Pain System DVD/CD Sets. I would encourage anyone who is experiencing back pain to purchase both of these products as a starter pack to begin your back recovery process. The cost of these materials is comparable to the cost of two visits to the chiropactor and in my opinion are very fairly priced.

The program works like an antibotic - you will begin noticing improvement and feeling good after a few days of the stretching and strengthening exercises but don't stop there! Stick with the daily exercises and slowly increase the frequency and duration of the exercises over a 30 day period. You will be pleasantly surprised and amazed at how well the program works.

I was determined not to make the same mistakes of my first back injury and drag the recovery process out longer than was really necessary. After 2 months of regular bi-weekly visits to the chiropractor I decided to purchase The 7-Day Back Pain Cure book and The Lose the Back Pain System DVD/CD Sets.

I made one last visit to the chiropractor to have my spine adjusted into proper position, then I went home and immediately began The Lose The Back Pain stretching and strengthing exercises for 30 days. The results has been excellent!!! I have been pain free for months. I often tell my husband, I recovered from my recent back injury only because of the knowledge I acquired from The Lose The Back Pain materials.

5.0 out of 5 stars The system works, May 17, 2014
S. Aljabry (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lose the Back Pain (DVD)
I had a delibitating and severe sciatic pain caused by severe stenosis on my L4/L5 and disc degeneration and was just about to submit to the surgeon but then came accross this system. After using the products for 30 days, the excrutiating pain running down my legs are no longer there and I am able to go about my life in a normal manner. I am still using the system and will continue with it - the more you use the system the more effective it becomes.

I will post more reviews as soon as I get my next MRI done.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Most Effective Back Pain Treatment, June 12, 2009
This review is from: Lose the Back Pain (DVD)
If you suffer from any type of back, neck or sciatic pain, and are tired of the pain controlling your life, then you MUST get the Lose The Back Pain System.

In this program you'll learn why what you've tried so far has failed to give you lasting relief, what are the underlying causes of your pain, how you can effectively self-treat these causes and finally get your life back.

Highly recommended!