A Note to Amazon Readers (and a Q&A) from Valerie Bertinelli
Dear Amazon Customer,
Glad to see you here and hopefully purchasing my book. I've heard if you buy multiple copies it's a better experience--a better one for me! But seriously, I'm usually on Amazon, too. I've been buying books through the site for ten years. I enjoy reading the reviews. I get a good sense of the book, and I like to hear what other people have to say. Like in a traditional bookstore, I can look at the cover, peek inside the book, and check out the bestseller lists.
- Do you have a favorite character from a book? I love Scout and Atticus from To Kill A Mockingbird.
- If you can be any character from a book, who would you like to be? I would like to be Scarlett and I would let Rhett know how much I love him.
- How do you decide what next book you want to read? If its for my book group, whoever hosts the next gathering picks the book, so its picked for me seven out of eight times. But on my own, I read reviews and ask people whose taste I like what theyre reading.
- Wheres your favorite place to read? Either lying in bed or on the sofa next to the fireplace.
- What is your favorite genre? I dont really have one.
--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
has been acting since the age of twelve, appearing in more than two dozen made-for-TVmovies. Most recognizably, she appeared on the long-running sitcom One Day at a Time
and, more recently, on Touched by an Angel.
Now a spokesperson for Jenny Craig, Bertinelli was raised in Claymont, Delaware, and in the San Fernando Valley, California, and was married for twenty years to Eddie Van Halen (they split up in 2001). Currently, she lives with her son, Wolfgang, in Los Angeles.