Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Losing
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 22, 2012
"Losing" by Tenth Avenue North is filled with the biblical truth about the need for forgiveness--"Oh Father, won't You forgive them, they don't know what they've been doing / Oh Father, give me grace to forgive them / `cause I feel like the one losing." Corrie ten Boom was known to say that "God put our sins in the deepest sea and then put up a sign that said, No Fishing." There is no fishing for our own sins, nor any for the sins of others. As God's children, He removes our sins from us "as far as the east is from the west" - Psalm 103:12.
on December 19, 2012
This song makes me cry because my husband is so worldly and addicted to drugs, we had to seperate I constantly pray for his safety and to find salvation there are lots of pressures on me raising our three kids alone and doing my best through Christ but at times even though, he is the one losing out, I feel like I am, because of my failed marriage and my kids sadness so it helps me understand it's normal to feel like this and lifts my spirit knowing God has a plan and is right beside me and teaches me to forgive him for he dont know what he is doing...
on May 9, 2013
I love the song or I would not have purchased it. What I don't like is that we have to rate a SONG in 20 words in order to "rate." I'm still smiling and God is still good. In fact, the world around us changes everyday, one thing is for certain, God will never change!
on September 7, 2012
This is a great song, the content and sound make this one a BUY! BUY! BUY! (*thanks Jim Cramer). I would think that some think this song sounds like a "more holier than thou" theme, but I don't see it like that. I see it as looking more at one's self and trying to overcome pride in how you may feel people should treat you.
on February 11, 2014
This is a great song! My daughter listens to K-love all the time and that is how she discovered this song. We love Christian music and won't listen to anything else. This one has a really great message and really speaks right to the heart. Love this song!
on January 15, 2013
Using the cloud player and purchasing songs thru Amazon are so easy. I recently had an I phone and HATED I Tunes. So glad I am back with Android and can use my cloud player and get music from Amazon. SO EASY
on December 4, 2012
I really like this song, this is a good version of it. I would recommend this song to anyone because it has a message that needs to reach every one. This song is talking about forgiveness and even tho its hard to do, we should forgive others. The Bible talks about the need for us to forgive others and pray for those who treat us wrong.
on November 17, 2012
Let me explain. I, like most feel like "this song is for me", correct? We've all been there, had the all the hurts the song says. Yet, after thinking about it, I discovered that I was "them" as well, as I did the exact same things. I talked about "them". I hated "them" for hating. The key word here is forgiveness! The first time I heard this song on the radio in my car, I almost pulled over because it hit me that hard. It took me forever to find it on Amazon because like most songs, the title is never what you think it is... ;) Anyways, if you think you are "better than them" or that the world is against you; listen to this song and let it sink in. This song has made me think more about what I say and do, but still today, I'm still human and do/say things that I know I never should have. Forgive me!
on December 24, 2012
Great song! This song really hits home for everyone who listens.. wonderfully written and a beautiful melody. Tenth avenue north really knows how to write songs that touch people in every walk
on October 16, 2012
Watched them in concert a few weeks back, this song is really amazing! The last words of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is incorporated in this song, which makes it emotional and uplifting!