5.0 out of 5 stars Blown Away
Must buy for any MCMB fan or for any hardcore fan for that matter. The riffs are not super technical, but none the less freaking awesome.
The breakdowns are brutal and it's a great sophomore release.
Published on June 11, 2010 by krock4gsuz

3.0 out of 5 stars Solid if not a little boring
I enjoyed this album. However they have fallen victim to being a little to repetitive of the "metalcore" scene as a whole.

Published on June 19, 2010 by MTTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Blown Away, June 11, 2010
This review is from: Lost Boy (Audio CD)
The breakdowns are brutal and it's a great sophomore release.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRUTAL, but musical, January 22, 2011
This review is from: Lost Boy (Audio CD)
I heard of MCMB when looking at Whitechapel (huge fan, love the heaviness of them) and I am a devote christian. When I heard these guys I loved them. They have the most brutal sound I've heard in a long time, but they are one of only a handful of bands who put musical aspects within the brutalness. The choruses are sung by the lead singer, who has a one-of-a-kind voice in my opinion, which doesn't happen very often anymore. All in all, whether your a christian or not, if you like bands which sound like Whitechapel, you will LOVE these guys. Best songs on the album are Terra Firma, Crimson Grim, Nuclear, Lungs Full of Water, Lost Boys, and Digital Rebirth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lost Boy!, June 22, 2010
This review is from: Lost Boy (Audio CD)
I've been behind MCMB since 2007. This album was worth the wait. I am impressed with this album. MCMB makes me proud. Uplifting music will make us all arise. If you like Unbreakable, I bet you are going to like Lost Boy! We are born into hate! I will never leave you! Face your fate! This is everything that you don't want to hear! This is the only truth I know! Buy this album I am telling you it will blow you away from start to finish. This is one of my favorite albums of 2010.

3.0 out of 5 stars Solid if not a little boring, June 19, 2010
MTTS (Washington, Pasco) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lost Boy (Audio CD)

The guitars are similar to previous effort "unbreakable" as is almost everything else on this album. Production is better and the album is more concise. This however is one thing, the variation is really lacking. I can listen to the album and find myself on track 6 without realizing I've sat through that much of the CD. Not a bad thing, but not necessarily good either.

The vocals are not a huge plus for me. I do like some of the lyrics, but almost all "gang" vocals sound cheesy and silly. Taking away from what is a very good album, again as a whole it's solid.

If you enjoyed previous efforts, or bands such as As I Lay Dying, Darkest Hour, this will probably be a good buy. It does nothing earth shattering for the genre, but doesn't make you regret listening.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Solid, July 23, 2010
This review is from: Lost Boy (Audio CD)
I was never a huge fan of MyChildren MyBride, I have to admit. Lost Boy is a step up from their exceedingly boring first album, and even still it's a little boring when you're used to much more sophisticated metal such as This or the Apocalypse or August Burns Red, but it is pretty good all things considered. It may be unimaginative, but its still well executed and simply brutal, which earns it four stars in my book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Metal Masterpiece, January 15, 2013
This review is from: Lost Boy (Audio CD)
This band has a style of their own! If you just want more of the same, or more of what you are expecting, then go elsewhere! The lead vocalist has a killer vibe - intriguing, with definite charisma and a unique sound that blends seemlessly with the musicians. The musicians are very talented and create a sort of "groove" right in the metal sweet spot. This is a metal masterpiece.

Lost Boy