Lost Episodes with bonus dvd Horn Blows At Midnight

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 24, 2013 6:50:19 AM PDT
R. Warner says:
Does this release include THE HORN BLOWS AT MIDNIGHT on a bonus disc? I saw an offer somewhere indicating this but can no longer find any info on that now that I am ready to pre order?

In reply to an earlier post on May 4, 2013 10:02:23 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 9, 2013 7:33:14 PM PDT
R. A. Small says:
Shoutfactory.com is offering the Omnibus: The Horn Blows At Midnight bonus dvd with The Jack Benny Program: The Lost Episodes. Order can be placed on line but no phone customer service available. Anyone interested in seeing the Jack Benny film "The Horn Blows at Midnight" (1945) with Alexis Smith TCM Turner Classic Movie cable channel wil be showing this on Friday May 10 from 6:30pm-8:00pm pacific time " uncut and commercial free". This listing is for the Time Warner Cable System in Palm Desert,cal. I don't know if this is accurate for other areas or carriers. check locally.

Posted on May 5, 2013 9:20:05 AM PDT
R. Warner says:
Thanks. Just realized that this is not the original movie but a television presentation of the same script. I have never seen it though, and it may be as close as we get to the original movie on dvd. I will probably still go for it.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 5, 2013 9:21:26 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 5, 2013 9:22:12 AM PDT
MDS says:
Movies Unlimited just sent me an e-mail stating that Horn is available for pre-order, with a release date of 9/10 (the same for George Washington Slept Here). It's supposedly an exclusive, for whatever that might mean. Amazon isn't showing it.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Apr 24, 2013
Latest post:  Aug 5, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Jack Benny Program: The Lost Episodes
The Jack Benny Program: The Lost Episodes by Jack Benny (DVD - 2013)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (74)