Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lost Memory of Skin
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: Hardcover|Change

on June 16, 2016
Great story
on May 30, 2016
ok
on April 18, 2016
You would not want to live in this country, where people are taken into the dark so easily. A beautiful book, but it makes you so sad ......
on November 1, 2015
Some authors can successfully explain a divergent world so clearly that your view of that world is transformed ...Russel Banks provides this insight on the world of convicted sexy offenders...this read may help you comprehend what society needs to do with these offenders.
on October 22, 2015
A very unusual story line and characters but it and they held my interest.
on September 28, 2015
Very sexy and strang novel. I enjoyed it.
on September 28, 2015
An informative story about how some Sex Offenders have to deal with residential restrictions after release from prison. Intimate story-telling that puts a real face on a significant portion of our society.
on September 17, 2015
A fascinating look into the life of the homeless and misguided
on September 15, 2015
I finished the book several days ago and am still undecided about it. Very odd subject matter but seems far away from Bank's other books.
on September 13, 2015
Very quirky, interesting book as Banks's books usually are. You like him or you don't. I wasn't drawn into the book in the first couple of chapters, but after that, had to finish and find out what the author's message was and what he did with this interesting character. I'm not sure I completely understood it, but it certainly brought up some good discussion issues on how we treat people and how we choose to handle our punishments of them.