5.0 out of 5 stars My 2 year old LOVES Dora
So glad Amazon Prime offers these for free!! It's all Dora all the time at my house. We love Dora, Boots and Swipper!
Published 2 months ago by ukredhead19

Published 5 months ago by BLACKHELLFIRE

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2 year old LOVES Dora, May 13, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids Love This Show, April 5, 2014
Dora helps my children learn spanish. I love the way she's able to get my children, especially my 3 yr. old to engage and understand.

5.0 out of 5 stars need more Dora, June 11, 2014
Definitely need more Dora seasons added to prime time watching my kids can't wait to see the other seasons please

5.0 out of 5 stars My niece loves it!, June 11, 2014
Dora the Explorer Season 3 is awesome. My niece watched back to back episodes. It's not only Good fun but also Good learning.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 10 months old loves this, June 10, 2014
She will pay attention as if she is understanding everything Dora and friends are doing. Gives me some time to breath, hehehe.

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm annoying, I'm annoying, I'm annoying, I'm annoying....I'M ANNOYING!!, February 17, 2014
I think everyone knows by now who Dora the Explorer is. Have a sit with your kids if you want to listen to Map and other annoying songs as Dora makes her trek to find whatever it is she's looking for or place she's trying to get to every episode. (Insert Map musical composition here) -" If there's something you gotta know, how about don't watch this show, TURN IT OFF!!"

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, but I have some concerns..., July 28, 2014
While I appreciate the engagement it generates in both children, I feel that Swiper is a static character. I'd like to see his emotional journey. I want to know what makes him swipe. And I want to understand the raw disappointment behind the somewhat banal, 'Oh, man' that emanates from his tortured little face.

Though Dora remains continually excited for her many journeys, return viewers will find very little growth in either the characters or plot line. Artistic values have been raised and Spanish language viewers will appreciate the addition of even more "animales" from central and South America.

Additionally, the existential plight of the map, in an ironic twist, remains unexplored...

In conclusion, I believe that the participatory nature of this program enables the child to believe that the same sort of back and forth dialogues exist outside of educational programming. I do not like talking to my children, but I'm grateful they're learning this from somewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars educational, May 12, 2014
Kids love it nice to give mom a break and know they are learning. Dora dorA the explorer swiper no swiping

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 15, 2014
the kids loved it

4.0 out of 5 stars Another cartoon, July 13, 2014
Problem solving and critical thinking at the 2 year old level.

Lost Squeaky