Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on June 27, 2012
Fist of all, let me start with how much I love these shoes. They're simple but they are so well-made - just, wood, leather, and stitches holding the two together. I got so many compliments the fist time I wore them. They mold to your feet the more you wear them, and, best of all, they're unique and authentic.
The most wonderful experience with these shoes, however, are Lotta and Johnny, the two behind this fabulous product. They do everything possible to make sure you're happy, and quickly fix any issues and follow up with emails and notes detailing personalized information. You would think they were right next door instead of overseas.I cannot say enough about them - they are truly one-in-a-million, and I will certainly recommend both the shoes and the company to anyone. You will not be let down! I for one will be ordering again from Lotta!
0Comment21 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 27, 2014
I followed the sizing guide on the lotta website and ordered a 40. My usual size is a US 9. The shoes fit, albeit a little snuggly, but I'm sure the leather will stretch with wear. The width is more accommodating then Hasbeens, which I found narrow. The craftsmanship is impeccable. I'm sure these will last the test of time and I love the cherry red color!
on May 25, 2013
I get so many compliments on these clogs! They fit like a dream and are super comfortable, I wear them walking around university all day. Although they're red, they're amazingly versatile and easy to wear with something day or just a pair of jeans. They are really well made and I expect them to last a good long while.
on February 8, 2014
I love these shoes! They are comfortable, great looking, and well made. I get compliments ever time I wear these shoes from women of all ages. They are quite striking and are a great addition to almost any outfit. I prefer to wear them with skinny jeans and a slouchy tee but they really could be worn with many different pieces. I highly recommend them!
on January 12, 2014
They fit great, feel great, and are so cute. I get compliments everytime I wear them. I would have them in every color if I could afford them!
on October 17, 2013
Great company and great shoes! I had to order a size up just like I have to do with Birkentocks. ( I generally wear a 9 and I ended up getting a 41). They are so comfy and cute! Also, Lotta and Johnny are super friendly and helpful. I will be ordering as many pairs of their shoes as I can!
on February 16, 2014
Do you own fabulously fashionable closed shoes that you can wiggle your toes in? Well, I do now! These are so super comfy I can walk all-day in it, and I have! They are very nicely shaped, so deliciously round and irresistible. I have not worn these without getting a compliment. Seriously. And because I live all the way in Manila (Philippines) and these are not available anywhere this side of the planet despite the fact that we are an archipelago of super malls, I tell them, "Oh it's just Lotta clogs from somewhere in Sweden", and I can see they wanna cry because they didn't quite pick it up. You know what I mean? Then I say I ordered them from Amazon and there is a sigh of relief.

Anyway, the reason why I chose this brand is that, it's half the price of its Swedish counterpart which I heard needs to be broken in a few months before it can be comfy. This one was comfy right out of the box! The red is as red as shown in the photo. I love that it's the eye-candy red and not some blah red shade. The construction is impeccable, the shape is perfectly round and even on both sides, the staple wires are a nice handmade touch and evenly placed (oc alert!), the high-wood height is just right for me. I can imagine if it were any higher, it might put some strain on my calves especially if I go around the Mall of Asia! I'm a size 6 and the 36 fit me like a glove. It overhangs at the back edge of my feet a bit (quarter inch maybe), but no bother to me. You have to check how they look on the feet (check the website) because they are really prettier with feet in them. Just the pic of the shoe doesn't do much justice, but then again, it helps show how well the shoe is made.

I have to warn you that it makes a funny "cloggy" sound when you walk, as you would expect to hear from wooden shoes. It's fashionable when you're just strolling around and people are wondering where that cloggity-clog is coming from and they look with envy eyes, but when you have to run because you got a call from the play-place at the mall with a report that your son was bitten on the arm by another boy (true story), it's not nice. So be warned!

So, all-in-all, I love my Lotta clogs! I'm now looking for my second pair! Maybe the t-straps. And I have to buy me some of those stripey socks. Oh my the cuteness is off the charts!
0Comment8 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 29, 2013
love. <3 beautiful red color and chic design. i walked around in them for an hour right out of the box and they were comfy. there was a slight mixup with my order, but the sellers were very accommodating and quick to ship me a new pair. definitely recommend these shoes.
on June 25, 2015
Completely reasonable price, shoe fit my feet perfectly (wear a 7.5 women's and ordered 7.5), and the expedited shipping was way faster than expected. Couldn't be happier.
review image
on June 4, 2014
These shoes are amazing. I have been wearing them all the time and they get more comfortable as you wear them.