I know from the title of my comment, it appears that I am coming off a bit sarcastic. That is completely is NOT my intention.

Published on July 6, 2012 by S.C.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok book
This is a good book but it just doesn't work in my state of SC. I tried and tried but just couldn't hit in SC. It does work in some other states. It would have been a great book if it worked in my state.
Published on September 23, 2011 by Quinton Council

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book...Read in less than 30 Mins! Instructions is so simple a 10 year old could do it!, July 6, 2012
This review is from: Lottery Pal: The Smart Way to Win Pick 3, Pick 4 Lottery Straight (Paperback)

I personally have to Thank God for inspiring Eze Ugbor for even taking the time to break down the calculation of all lottery games. What took him took 30 YEARS to understand and now explain; is something I completely got in 30MINUTES!!! I know that last sentence sounded like I was kind of belching out a sales pitch line. But honestly that is NOT the case. I was so impressed that this information I did not discover sooner.

So some of what I gathered from this book "Lottery Pal"; (and by the way I looked up all the drawings he mentioned on lotterypost.com to verify! And everything he said was right. Some of the numbers that hit within a group actually hit in different time of day. Meaning Day/Eve drawings. But it hit in the same game. That's why he mentioned to play both set of numbers (Day/Eve drawings) in the same group that the set of winning numbers had hit from."

Basically you have to be on the complete look out for any of these numbers that he displays in His book "Lottery Pal". (If you're really serious about making extra money, this could be a great way in the long run.) And then pick the remaining two sets of numbers and play them until one of two or both numbers HIT. Now you have to have patience, he mentions this among so many other great points in this little book.

Once you start winning consistently with the LP system you can play simultaneously other numbers that reflect in the LP series daily. But you must wait for the trend to start, if it's interrupted by a different number play the other two sets of numbers that follow THAT OTHER trend.

You must have allot of dedication and more importantly have the finances to execute and WIN by using Mr. Ugbor's methods. But start small, obviously. If you can't afford to play $4.00 per day start with $2.00 or $1.00. This is not allot of money to invest for a 500% or 5000% percent return.

So in conclusion; all what He explained in this book completely makes so much sense to me. In my opinion he took the complete guess work out and just gave us the combo's to play. Keep this book handy with you and be on the look out for Pick 3 or 4 drawings daily.

I'm excited! I'm looking at my state's Pick 3/4 Day/Eve games to see if any of today's numbers reflect any numbers in the Lottery Pal book.

I wish you all great success! Again be motivated, be on the lookout DAILY. WATCH,BET/PLAY and WIN WIN WIN!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Addition, June 26, 2013
This book is a great addition to his collection of reading and provides a lot of great insight that builds on his other books. I found this to be extremely helpful in understanding the pick games.

1.0 out of 5 stars lottery pal purchased at amazon, November 21, 2011
Can't make heads or tails out of system.It was not worth the money.This guy does not know how to write a system that anyone can understand.I know others share the same review.It's crap.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok book, September 23, 2011