5.0 out of 5 stars THE Best Music Stand Light, February 18, 2011
This review is from: Lotus Light LED34 - Rechargable Music Stand Light w Lithium Polymer Battery & Power Adapter
This is the best light I've used based on it's: brightness, color of light, ability to light 4 pages and battery life of the rechargable lithium battery. The light intensity does not diminish until the battery is nearly depleated. I have tried all the Mighty Bright styles including the orchestra model. Those are all good, but not in this league. I'm glad to find a great product made in the U.S.A.

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves her light from Amazon, May 26, 2011
Samuel R. Pryor "Sampry" (Los Angeles, California USA) - See all my reviews
My wife bought this because she'd complained that when she accompanied a choir in a darkened church, she couldn't see the music. She said that this product made all the difference and she was delighted by it. High praise, indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, October 26, 2010
I love my Lotus light. I take it with me where-ever I go and it's so nice not having a long cord for people to trip over. I use it only on the low setting as it is bright enough for me and so far it lasts the whole orchestra rehearsal time. Lightweight and easy to take with me. My only problem is to remember to charge it up before I go.

Rate and Discover Movies