Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

Format: DVD|Change

on March 20, 2013
Totally hilarious. I am a baby boomer and could laugh at his observations of truisms that I am experiencing as I, too, grow older. He has always been one of my favorite comedians and it's good to have another DVD to play when I want to laugh. I highly recommend this to everyone whether you are a baby boomer or not!!!
on March 4, 2013
I bought this as a gift for a friend who is a very dedicated Louie Anderson fan. We watched it with her parents and we all laughed from start to finish. Louie certainly has not lost his ability to create clean comedic material that can apply to 99% of the American people.
on May 24, 2013
I admit I tend to prefer humor that leans a bit more toward the edgy and crude, as long as there's some substance or nugget of truth underneath it all. But there's still something about Louie Anderson's good old-fashioned "safe" approach that I really enjoy, and I found myself laughing outloud several times during his latest stand-up offering, probably because it's relatable to so many of us on some level. The way he muses about getting older, coming from a large family, and - most of all - battling weight issues, is like chatting with an old friend. I won't spoil any of his material for you here, but his brief story about the homeless guy was a highlight, and the "meat tooth" bit was hilarious. Barely breaking 45 minutes it runs a little on the short side, but is definitely worth watching if you get the chance.
on December 30, 2014
Louie is just plain funny without even trying. I've shown this performance to about a dozen people and only one person out of that lot seemed not to think it was funny. Amazing how he can be so funny and never use the F word.
on January 13, 2015
Louie is as always laugh-out-loud funny with his laid-back, low-key comedic style. I would have preferred less profanity, however, since I had planned to show the DVD to my pre-teen grandsons. From what I can tell, this DVD was likely recorded some time in 1912, so I don't know if Louie has since lost weight, but his size is certainly a concern for his future. On the other hand, it's also a source of lots of his humor. The profanity is the basis for the loss of one star in my evaluation.
on April 1, 2013
It was actually a gift for someone. I had seen it on tv and it was hysterical. Haven't laughed that hard out loud in a long time.
on October 28, 2013
Louie is the best. He can always make you laugh. Love his facial expressions ! He is good, clean, fun.
on July 19, 2013
This wasn't my favorite, but it was very good. He is a very gifted comedian in my opinion with excellent timing. I would watch any stand up routine he does but this one on aging was very funny.
on January 1, 2013
Havent laughed this hard in a long time. Louie doesnt disappoint. Especially geared for the over 40 crowd. Had to rewind several times because we missed stuff because we were laughing so hard:)
on March 16, 2016
we laughed and laughed thru the whole thing! we had to play it again because we missed so much the first time laughing. but we laughed again anyway! louie is a great comical artist.