5.0 out of 5 stars The funniest thing I've ever seen in my whole lifeIn, February 12, 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Louie Anderson - Mom! Louie's Looking at Me Again [VHS] (VHS Tape)
In 1990 a frind asked me to name my 5 prized possesions. This video was one of them.Althogh I'd probably watched it 100 times and committed most of it to memory I was devestated when he accidentally taped over it. He has spent the last 9 years making it up to me. We use many lines from this video almost daily. To this day no one can say SHUT UP without hearing, "So we all went down to WOOLWORT'S, I was able to pick up some of that junk jewelry I've been looking for. Got that hat for Janet's daughter. "SHUT UP!!!" "Tell ME to shut up. I raised 11 damn children. "I'll burn that damn roast." And my mother was right about you anyways. Now Shut up, we're goin' to get the tree."Please-- If anyone has any info on where I can get this tape please help a fellow LOUIE fan get back a prized possesion. If you have never seen this video get it somehow! It has made many bad days good just remembering it. I've seen many LOUIE videos since and am a fan of "Life With Louie" but this is my personal favorite. If you have any info on LOUIE videos I may not have seen please send. Crayallica@aol.com Thanks .

5.0 out of 5 stars The best video I have seen, relates to my childhood., April 15, 1999
By A Customer
I saw this video on a PBS station and wish I could get a copy of it but nobody seems to know where you can get it. If anyone can help would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Holiday Tradition!, November 6, 2002
This hysterical family comedy hour will bring tears to your eyes and a stitch to your side. So many times we yell, "My mom does that!" or "My dad sounds just like that!" A laugh-romp from start to finish, you'll see yourself and your family in every joke. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hillarious enough that I still own a VHS player to watch it, August 13, 2013
I watched this originally years ago (in the 80's?) and have constantly stolen jokes from it to amuse people. This video is probably the best stand up in Louie Andersons career IMHO. It is almost clean enough for a family to watch together but some of the parts are a bit rough and adult....very little if no swearing however. I need to convert it to DVD and get rid of the tape!

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST!, August 4, 2002
By A Customer
If you only see one stand up comic in your life, this is THE ONE! I have been on a quest for this particular video for a few years and recommend it to everyone... appears to be extremely rare. Definite +10!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, Clean Fun!, August 7, 2007
I love Louie's kind of humor, about family and growing up...and best of all, it is completely clean. No bad words or offensive material. Great fun!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 28, 2013
I have been searching for this video for a long time! Received it fast and it was in great condition. Thank you so much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 12, 2014
William Powers (Taft, TN United States) - See all my reviews
Fantastic. I love Louie Anderson and this is one of his best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 26, 2014
Love this comedian! And so glad I found this video!

5.0 out of 5 stars MUST SEE!!! A+, February 23, 2002
I grew up watching this video and it is a total must see!

Louie Anderson - Mom! Louie's Looking at Me Again [VHS]